Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Wow.

Wouldn't have been that much should Big Bucks have placed I wouldn't think so take that as a tiny consolation.

I guess but still annoyed! lol

Would still have been a nice win I should think.

I picked Indian Castle (14/1) in the placepot quite annoyed I didn't back that in a single! lol

In other news I did back Vardy to score first and Leicester to win 2-0 (28/1) so atleast I have had a winner today lol

Still doesn't help my anger towards Big Buck's though! :banghead:

Cheers. 

Does anyone else withdraw funds after a big (for me today's was big) win straight in to their bank account? Or do they keep it in their betting account? With today's, I've withdrawn the vast majority and then I leave the rest in the bookies. Saves me from temptation to use it all in one go.

depends how big and my predicament at the time. if i won big today it all goes in the bank cos i've been skint for 3 weeks!

usually like to keep my online account at around £20-£25 anything substantially more gets put in the bank. but if its at £35 i may aswell leave that in the bookies.

Betting makes you do some stupid things. Never usually do stuff like this, it's so weird.

Randomly stuck Barakaldo from the Spanish lower leagues in an accumulator for no reason.

Kept the scoreline open on a tab for the whole second half. They go 1-0 up on 84 minutes. I check the live odds. 25-1 the draw. Don't place a bet. Getafe B equalise in the 89th minute according to the live score service. Cursing myself. A minute later, it changes from a goal to a red card, so they actually won 1-0 and Getafe B had a man sent off. lol

• Like 1

Bet 365 are now trying to tempt me to close my bet placed on 31/12/2013 for league winners which was:

Man City

Leicester

Brentford

Scunthorpe

Luton

Bromley

Aside from Man City all now currently top and £20 stands to return £8277...they will give me £75 to walk away now.

Edited by archerm

What are peoples thoughts on Athletico, Galatasary, Anderlecht and Olympiacos today?

I had a 10 fold that pays £106 and WH are offering me £50 to cash out now, only a £3 bet..

£3.00 bet, says it all to me lofty. £3 let it ride mate all should... win. Good luck!

Bet 365 are now trying to tempt me to close my bet placed on 31/12/2013 for league winners which was:

Man City

Leicester

Brentford

Scunthorpe

Luton

Bromley

Aside from Man City all now currently top and £20 stands to return £8277...they will give me £75 to walk away now.

That's a fantastic bet. You've got to stick with that without question!

Had a lovely footie accumulator yesterday £5 stake in to £140. Was certain Everton were going to mess it up as hadn't realised that was a late game and everything else had come in, but fortunately I was alright.

Had an e/w go on Rainbow Hunter at 25/1 as well, forgot all about it and was then a bit surprised by the betfred balance, but turns out that came in too.

I've not had much of a look today, so just had a very small ew l15 for a bit of interest. 

For those who do like the horses - anyone had a look at Kirby's ride in the 4pm at Wolves? Not run in a good while, but 8/1 is a good price for anything with Kirby on board on the AW! Not run in a while, but looks an ok sort? Anyone have any comment? Not sure whether its worth a fiver each way

Had a lovely footie accumulator yesterday £5 stake in to £140. Was certain Everton were going to mess it up as hadn't realised that was a late game and everything else had come in, but fortunately I was alright.

Had an e/w go on Rainbow Hunter at 25/1 as well, forgot all about it and was then a bit surprised by the betfred balance, but turns out that came in too.

I've not had much of a look today, so just had a very small ew l15 for a bit of interest. 

For those who do like the horses - anyone had a look at Kirby's ride in the 4pm at Wolves? Not run in a good while, but 8/1 is a good price for anything with Kirby on board on the AW! Not run in a while, but looks an ok sort? Anyone have any comment? Not sure whether its worth a fiver each way

I did have a peak at that earlier, won over course & distance as well! On Lexington Bay personally.