Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

1-0 down to Southampton!

I know, absolute fucking joke.

I know theres still the 2nd half but I can't see them coming back tbh.

Newcastle are drawing but confident of them getting a goal, an Arsenal comeback? :nono: I can't see it, not to comeback and win anyway.

Fucking Arsenal, ALWAYS let me down, I've bitched about it in the past and I don't think i've ever won a bet involving Arsenal, I can hear people asking, why do I bet on them then, I very rarely do nowadays but come on, despite Southampton having a good season, they should beat Southampton.

I know, absolute fucking joke.

I know theres still the 2nd half but I can't see them coming back tbh.

Newcastle are drawing but confident of them getting a goal, an Arsenal comeback? :nono: I can't see it, not to comeback and win anyway.

Fucking Arsenal, ALWAYS let me down, I've bitched about it in the past and I don't think i've ever won a bet involving Arsenal, I can hear people asking, why do I bet on them then, I very rarely do nowadays but come on, despite Southampton having a good season, they should beat Southampton.

They could turn it round, they've done it this season already, but now you've got them in a bet no chance. If you hadn't bet on them, I'd happily put money on them winning now.

• Like 1

Started doing this just before Christmas and have done it every week since. I did it on New Years day and the odds were 1400/1. All but 2 teams scored that day...I was gutted. I'm going to keep doing every week though, it's only a quid after all and if it comes in then happy days.

I'm convinced if you did that every week you'd win overall. I got 17/22 last night and whilst it's a loss, it isn't a million miles off. You'd think it'll come off more than one week every 700...

It's yet to happen this season, but there was one week where only one side ruined it.

I'm gonna do this as I honestly think I'll win it in the end, although sods law, I'll not do it one week and.. yeh, you know what'll happen.

I'm convinced if you did that every week you'd win overall. I got 17/22 last night and whilst it's a loss, it isn't a million miles off. You'd think it'll come off more than one week every 700...

It's yet to happen this season, but there was one week where only one side ruined it.

I'm gonna do this as I honestly think I'll win it in the end, although sods law, I'll not do it one week and.. yeh, you know what'll happen.

I've convinced myself it'll pay out at least a couple of times a season so I'm going to stick with it.

Won a little bit last night with that enhanced odds with Corals. Leicester, QPR and Derby. Never been so happy to see a Derby goal as I was last night!

Tonight I'm going for the following, £30.

Man City

Chelsea

Barcelona

Can't see any websites at work, so if anyone's got the odds that would be nice :)

I've convinced myself it'll pay out at least a couple of times a season so I'm going to stick with it.

Won a little bit last night with that enhanced odds with Corals. Leicester, QPR and Derby. Never been so happy to see a Derby goal as I was last night!

Tonight I'm going for the following, £30.

Man City

Chelsea

Barcelona

Can't see any websites at work, so if anyone's got the odds that would be nice :)

1.5/1 at Bet365 mate :)