Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I've convinced myself it'll pay out at least a couple of times a season so I'm going to stick with it.

Won a little bit last night with that enhanced odds with Corals. Leicester, QPR and Derby. Never been so happy to see a Derby goal as I was last night!

Tonight I'm going for the following, £30.

Man City

Chelsea

Barcelona

Can't see any websites at work, so if anyone's got the odds that would be nice :)

I had a look yesterday through every matchday over the last three seasons that've had a significant number of games (8/9 or more) and it's actually not happened once in that time, it's been a goal off twice though.

OK that's still only over a hundred and the odds are over seven times that. I still think it'd prove to be a winning formula but it would take that long.

I'll stick it on again this weekend along with something else probably.

Got on a The Ginger Berry (horse, won), Forest and Sociedad treble. Was dead happy thinking Sociedad were a good thing because of the turmoil and Santander, but there's so much turmoil they've refused to play. Great.

Got on a The Ginger Berry (horse, won), Forest and Sociedad treble. Was dead happy thinking Sociedad were a good thing because of the turmoil and Santander, but there's so much turmoil they've refused to play. Great.

So what happens with the Sociedad betting?

I've done a Forest/Sociedad double.

Forest just conceaded so it's looking like a standard lost bet for me anyway but just incase Forest comeback does the bet just go to a single or does it lose because Sociedad have refused to play.

Oh and i'm joining with the Chelsea hate from last night, cunts.

Betfair have said it's just a void game so usual rules apply (played within 2 days that result stands, if not just becomes a single).

Yeh Forest getting done here. Halford up top is amazing. He's perfected the "defensive header" up and over the bar.

I dunno how you managed to sleep with them bets open! lol

Haha I watched the first half with what I presume was Mexican commentary. 2-0 at half time I thought that would be that and woke up to 4-0.

I dunno how you managed to sleep with them bets open! lol

Haha I watched the first half with what I presume was Mexican commentary. 2-0 at half time I thought that would be that and woke up to 4-0.

You certainly bet with style. Not sure id have the nerves to bet those sort of stakes, even if hypothetically i could

I've decided to roll with a Liverpool/Leicester double every week from now. Only a fiver or tenner or so depending on the odds. My mum's team and my dad's/my team and both having good seasons. Off to a flyer on Tuesday with the double paying just under 3/1. Can get 5/2 or so on us beating Bournemouth and Liverpool winning at WBA this weekend. 

Gonna see how it goes.