Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Just to let you know if you're in the Sky Free Bet Club...

We write with reference to a change in our rules regarding the Free Bet Club. 

As of 23:59 Sunday 2nd February the qualifying bet to regain entry in to the Free Bet Club will change to £25 on an accumulator at odds of 5/1 or more. The re-joining fee for Free Bet Club only applies once you have failed to qualify in a given week during the promotional period. 

Bear in mind this is only for if you miss a week. Stick with the £5 at 5/1 or over and you'll be fine. Don't miss a week!

**** off Man United, what a joke you are nowadays!

I seriously want the ginger Scottish **** sacking.

Mind you I can be just as angry at Tottenham after today.

Just to let you know if you're in the Sky Free Bet Club...

Bear in mind this is only for if you miss a week. Stick with the £5 at 5/1 or over and you'll be fine. Don't miss a week!

I take it their getting hammered on this promotion then? :dunno:

Despite my moaning of not getting winners i'm certainly not down on the promotion...mind you i've only had 2 winners from the promotion and they've done my account good, meaning i'm not down on it.

It's a joke how Moyes goes on about being pleased with his side when they lose 2-1 to Stoke!!!

He's basically acting like he's still Everton manager, no you fcuk that's Man Utd you manage now, he may have been happy with certain things at Everton but it's a whole different ball game at Man Utd, does he actually understand that???

I've gone for this 4 way accy on the horses today

Right now it's 12.72/1 on Sky Bet and if all win a fiver (which is what i'm putting on) would return 68 quid.. Yes it's not the biggest odds because two of the horses are very clear favs but if they come in it's still 68 quid! (maybe more with other bookies)

Racing Pulse - 1:30 Musselburgh
Upepito - 2:00 Musselburgh
Broughton - 2:30 Musselburgh
Arvika Ligeonniere - 3:10 Punchestown

I take it their getting hammered on this promotion then? :dunno:

Despite my moaning of not getting winners i'm certainly not down on the promotion...mind you i've only had 2 winners from the promotion and they've done my account good, meaning i'm not down on it.

Most likely. Although at the start of the season I did think there'd be some big(ish) change part way through the season. Surprised it's taken them this long. Can imagine them changing the £5 to £10 some time. 

Most likely. Although at the start of the season I did think there'd be some big(ish) change part way through the season. Surprised it's taken them this long. Can imagine them changing the £5 to £10 some time. 

Think they'd lose alot of punters on the promotion putting it up to £10 - Mind you that's probably what they want.

£5 people don't mind but £10 is probably abit to much for some people.

And if they did make it £10 every week i'd expect to be able to place a bet of less than 5/1 on an accumulator.

Wouldn't be surprised for them to see it out for the football season and to not bring it back for next season maybe?

Edited by Matt

Yeah I probably wouldn't do £10 at a time.

I do wonder what they'll do over summer. Wonder if they'll keep it for the World Cup?

Well if I remember correctly they did this promotion last year but I think it was only available to new customers,but it ran throughout the football season and then stopped it over the summer, then they opened the promotion up to all customers at the start of this football season.

Got a free £10 bet on Betfair cos of the 'No Lose Acca' offer, Liverpool and Arsenal pay 2.02/1 pretty good value?

Apart from the fact I was moaning about Arsenal never winning whenever I bet on them does anyone see anything against this bet? At the end of the day it's a free bet but odds of 2.02/1 alot better than i'd have thought.

Edited by Matt

Easy £20 I think. West Brom isn't an easy place to go for Liverpool, but one team has just spanked their local rivals, while the other lost. Think Liverpool will be too much for them. Arsenal is a no-brainer, despite Pulis' good work done with Palace so far. 

Think they'd lose alot of punters on the promotion putting it up to £10 - Mind you that's probably what they want.

£5 people don't mind but £10 is probably abit to much for some people.

And if they did make it £10 every week i'd expect to be able to place a bet of less than 5/1 on an accumulator.

Wouldn't be surprised for them to see it out for the football season and to not bring it back for next season maybe?

If they put it up to £10, and lost half of their punters they'd still be in the same situation. Don't think they'd lose that many though some people just can't resist if they think they're getting something free.

Is anyone in the Sky Free Bet Club? They've changed their policy so you now have to do a £25 bet to have a £5 free bet each week now. lol what a joke, don't think anyone will be in the bet club anymore lol

No. Read it.

It says to 'regain entry' in to it. If you miss a week, you now have to put £25 in on a 5/1 accy to get your £5 free bet. Previously it was only £5 or £10 to regain entry. 

Espanyol at 3.20 to beat Betis away today. Betis are rock bottom with no home win in 7 whilst Espanyol  drew 2-2 away in Valencia in their last away game and perhaps more importantly beat Rayo Vallencano (2nd bottom) 1-4 in what I expect will be a similar game. You can get the draw no bet above evens too if are you going for an accy.

Lyon away at Rennes also looks great value at 2.50 considering their respective form. Lyon 7 unbeaten, winning their last 3. Rennes havn't won in 6 games and only have 3 wins in 11 at home all season, 1 in their last 8.

Bet 365 will give the Espanyold/Lyon draw no bet double at 3.88 or a Espanyol Lyon double at 8.00s.

Edited by archerm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU LIVERPOOL!

FUCK BETTING!

Seriously think it's time for a break, a few weeks, a month, I dunno, with Cheltenham coming up i'll be back for that but between now and then I think i'm done. Had enough FFS.