Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Espanyol at 3.20 to beat Betis away today. Betis are rock bottom with no home win in 7 whilst Espanyol  drew 2-2 away in Valencia in their last away game and perhaps more importantly beat Rayo Vallencano (2nd bottom) 1-4 in what I expect will be a similar game. You can get the draw no bet above evens too if are you going for an accy.

Lyon away at Rennes also looks great value at 2.50 considering their respective form. Lyon 7 unbeaten, winning their last 3. Rennes havn't won in 6 games and only have 3 wins in 11 at home all season, 1 in their last 8.

Bet 365 will give the Espanyold/Lyon draw no bet double at 3.88 or a Espanyol Lyon double at 8.00s.

Hopefully no one listened to this tip! haha

EW Lucky 15 today, 3 2nds and a 1st. Happy with it, but as always a case of the 'what ifs'

A great start to February though, over 250 up and that will result in a definite profit for the month.

Closed off January at just under £1,000 of profit (aided by the huge football accumulator I landed).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU LIVERPOOL!

FUCK BETTING!

Seriously think it's time for a break, a few weeks, a month, I dunno, with Cheltenham coming up i'll be back for that but between now and then I think i'm done. Had enough FFS.

That's what I say then and then I succumb and put one last bet on which always seems to win!

Sky bet have lost me as a customer, **** putting £25 on a 5/1 bet to regain entry for a free £5 bet. Poor from them.

I re-entered the free bet club a few weeks ago after about 6 weeks of not betting any accys with Sky, Even the £10 bet was a bit of a liberty I thought just for a free fiver, Its supposed to be a loyalty reward after all. Must have been losing a bit for them to change the T&C's mid-season.

Anyway, today's free fiver will be stuck on a highly optimistic double chance scorecast : Navas fgs, Man City to win 3-1 or 4-1. 95/1

I re-entered the free bet club a few weeks ago after about 6 weeks of not betting any accys with Sky, Even the £10 bet was a bit of a liberty I thought just for a free fiver, Its supposed to be a loyalty reward after all. Must have been losing a bit for them to change the T&C's mid-season.

Anyway, today's free fiver will be stuck on a highly optimistic double chance scorecast : Navas fgs, Man City to win 3-1 or 4-1. 95/1

I'm thinking of sticking mine on 2-0, Negredo FGS.

That's what I say then and then I succumb and put one last bet on which always seems to win!

Well I have a free £10 bet with Will Hill cos I placed a 6fold and 1 team let me down so they give you a free bet.

And I have a free £5 bet with SkyBet.

So I'm using them to get them out they way.

I'll also bet £5 a week to stay in the free bet club.

So I'm not going to quit completely but I'm seriously getting disillusioned with my betting and putting more and more on and getting very frustrated atm, a break really would do me good I think.

Besides the break won't be very long. A couple of weeks, maybe a month because I'll be back for Cheltenham that's for sure - if anything I'm hoping a break might do me good then I might hopefully be on form for Cheltenham, perhaps.

Edited by Matt

Well I have a free £10 bet with Will Hill cos I placed a 6fold and 1 team let me down so they give you a free bet.

And I have a free £5 bet with SkyBet.

So I'm using them to get them out they way.

I'll also bet £5 a week to stay in the free bet club.

So I'm not going to quit completely but I'm seriously getting disillusioned with my betting and putting more and more on and getting very frustrated atm, a break really would do me good I think.

Besides the break won't be very long. A couple of weeks, maybe a month because I'll be back for Cheltenham that's for sure - if anything I'm hoping a break might do me good then I might hopefully be on form for Cheltenham, perhaps.

Yeah take a lil break as you are starting to chase a win and that's not good! Been there done that and it never seems to work, just have a break and start a fresh

Fulham

Coventry

Gillingham

Oxford

Macclesfield

Vitesse

78/1

To be winning at HT:

Fulham

Gillingham

Oxford

Altrincham

Feyenoord

Vitesse

50p returns £129

Over 2.5:

Bristol City v Cov

Bury v Oxford

Fleetwood v Chesterfield

Lincoln v Nuneaton

Nantes v PSG

Udinese v Fiorentina

Den Haag v Heracles

50p returns £23, shite odds

Double on the horses won, reinvested a bit on a silly 5-fold tonight, not expecting anything.

Lucky 15 today. First 3 won. Last one third. Had even gone on bet calculator after the third to calculate the winnings. Sickening.

Ouch, it's always one.