Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I fancy those two, but there is a danger in one of the races. Quel esprit. Few big priced runners that might go well also. Won't be betting other than that double today since I don't have the time to study at the minute. Family day today. Taking the boy out to some pirate themed play area. He's going to love it!

I fancy those two, but there is a danger in one of the races. Quel esprit. Few big priced runners that might go well also. Won't be betting other than that double today since I don't have the time to study at the minute. Family day today. Taking the boy out to some pirate themed play area. He's going to love it!

Nice. Enjoy!

Where are they racing?

archerm, on 09 Feb 2014 - 4:26 PM, said:

Just put £10 on Fulham at 6.50 after they were 0-1 up.

Fulham were 16/1 before the game. Yeah, I looked. Just don't dare, as always, which I regret because the big odds seem to happen!

Man Utd were 1/2 to win after going 1-0 down, they are currently 8/11.

I'm sorry but what value is there whatsoever, I don't care if it's the best team in the world at 1-0 down, you need more value than that to tempt you surely?

And the current Man Utd team? Well there certainly no value there. Despite the pressure.

Moyes out.

Is it me or are bookmakers becoming more stingy with their odds?

Edited by Matt

Anyone considering PSG tonight?? 5/4 on WH, think they'll win, especially with Monaco missing Falcao.

Yeah. A win will almost guarantee PSG the league too. Think they'll do it.

Benfica/psg double tonight. Pays a shade under 3/1.

Man Utd were 1/2 to win after going 1-0 down, they are currently 8/11.

I'm sorry but what value is there whatsoever, I don't care if it's the best team in the world at 1-0 down, you need more value than that to tempt you surely?

And the current Man Utd team? Well there certainly no value there. Despite the pressure.

Moyes out.

Is it me or are bookmakers becoming more stingy with their odds?

I've been saying this for the past weeks. I do think bookies are becoming more stingy and you hardly get any decent value on home teams.

I've been saying this for the past weeks. I do think bookies are becoming more stingy and you hardly get any decent value on home teams.

I've noticed it slowly over a number of years, on most sports, I mostly bet on horses and football and both sports odds seem to be getting worse and worse, almost unbackable to average punter, only for an outsider to win anyway lol