Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I would have liked to have backed My Tent Or Yours today but I simply cannot back a horse at a price of 1/5 in the 13 horse race. Where is the value?

I think it will win, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. At 1/5 who is backing that? Unless you're playing with big money.

Edited by Matt

i had a go on the "goal frenzy" coupon on skybet. It says 2+ goals. Only now after I think I've nearly got it in has it occurred to me that 2+ could mean more than 2, as in they've gotta score 3. Any ideas? Or is it 2 or more? I hope so. 

Well I'm done for abit now as once again I'm ****ed over by one horse... My previous betting slips are actually painful to look at

Know how you feel mate.

Form and logic doesn't seem to be much use atm with both football and horses.

Edited by Matt

Lyon, Napoli, Juve, Ajax & Real was almost 3/1. 

Real the last leg to come in, 3-0 up with 15 left. Looking like an easy enough win. 

Forest not scoring twice let me down on a 2 goals or more slip. Bellends. But still funny. 

Know how you feel mate.

Form and logic doesn't seem to be much use atm with both football and horses.

Exactly and like you I wanted to bet on My Tent Or Yours but no value at all unless I had a spare grand or 5!

Exactly and like you I wanted to bet on My Tent Or Yours but no value at all unless I had a spare grand or 5!

My Tent Or Yours won and easily apparently so I suppose the odds were justified, however I still was not prepared and won't be prepared to bet on a 1/5 shot in a 13 horse race.

My Tent Or Yours won and easily apparently so I suppose the odds were justified, however I still was not prepared and won't be prepared to bet on a 1/5 shot in a 13 horse race.

Yeah it won with ease but I betcha if I had the money and lumped on it the ****er would have pulled up or something!

My bets for today.

sixfold(s) To WinHide Details

Hull @ 21/10Match BettingOpen

Brighton v Hull

Galatasaray @6/10Match BettingOpen

Antalyaspor v Galatasaray

Paris Saint-Germain @13/10Match BettingOpen

Bayer Leverkusen v Paris Saint-Germain

Real Sociedad @17/10Match BettingOpen

Malaga v Real Sociedad

Wigan @ 8/15Match BettingOpen

Wigan v Barnsley