Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Just spent the last half hour arguing with SkyBet as I placed a bet on NEXT MANAGER TO BE SACKED - Chris Houghton on Friday night, I looked today and the bet was settled as a LOSS with Rene Meulensteen holder of next manager to be sacked I argued the link that I clicked on through Oddschecker was SACK RACE which it was Meulensteen wasn't sacked so my bet should be open however Sky have said it has been settled correctly and refuse to pay out on my Houghton bet should be sacked next however they've gave me a 'free' £20.00 bet which was my stake on Houghton(5/2).

Any ideas which I should use this on?

I thought Meulensteen was sacked?

Anyway, as Bert said, you've got £20 free to use it how you want. They've refunded you even though it's been settled. 

You've come out the better.

They only gave me the free bet after I questioned it, got lucky I suppose. Meulensteen wasn't sacked. i'm not placing it on Houghton again as its only evens now, 5/2 when I placed.

Probably have it on the football tomorrow night :)

They only gave me the free bet after I questioned it, got lucky I suppose. Meulensteen wasn't sacked. i'm not placing it on Houghton again as its only evens now, 5/2 when I placed.

Probably have it on the football tomorrow night :)

If Meulensteen wasn't sacked what was it? A demotion? He was relieved if his duties, so in other words sacked.

I'm done.

Closed my accounts this evening.

Wasted an absolute shitload recently on ridiculous bets, things I wouldn't even dream betting on if I walked into a bookies.

Just had a look at my bank statement, it's sickening.

Fair play to you mate.

I didn't close my account but just deleted my sky bet app a few weeks ago. I wasn't betting a lot of money probably around £20ish a week. But I just got fed up of being let down by one team every week.

Don't miss it one bit, although I will probably open a new account up for Cheltenham in a few weeks.

I'm looking to put on a huge treble of Henderson, Ox and Sterling to go to the World Cup. Oddschecker has it at 13.75/1 on Ladbrokes... go on their site, can't find no markets for it. Go on the next best... bet victor and they won't let me do it in an acca! 

Anybody know where I can do this online?

EDIT: Just put this on with William Hill. Odds just under 12/1, not as good but still, if it comes in then I'll be having one great summer :fc:

Edited by Father Ted

I'm looking to put on a huge treble of Henderson, Ox and Sterling to go to the World Cup. Oddschecker has it at 13.75/1 on Ladbrokes... go on their site, can't find no markets for it. Go on the next best... bet victor and they won't let me do it in an acca! 

Anybody know where I can do this online?

EDIT: Just put this on with William Hill. Odds just under 12/1, not as good but still, if it comes in then I'll be having one great summer :fc:

Not a bad shout although injuries are you main worry with that one.

If any of you are on a mobile or tablet you can join up to Betfred here and they will give you a FREE £10 no deposit needed bet, plus a £25 free matched bet afterwards

Just remember to be on a mobile or tablet 

Edit - Winner Sports have just done an offer as well for tonight, Join Up Here and they are offering 5/2 on a Barcelona win plus a £25 free bet

Edited by lcfc80