Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bet 365 are running the promotion where you get your pre-game stake back to use as an in-play bet on the City v Barca game.

Anyone who's done it before got any ideas on how to guarantee as much profit as possible?

be careful as it ain't as simple as you first think, max stakes of £50 as well

you have to fund both bets yourself and if the in-play bet loses they refund the bet to the value of your pre-match bet

Not a bad shout although injuries are you main worry with that one.

Injuries are the only thing that worry me. Had to get the bet in now though before the odds shorten any further. Providing all 3 are fully fit, I'd imagine Hodgson would take all 3 (Henderson the only one that worries me slightly in that respect though). 

PSG

Derby

Watford

Port Vale

Orient

Exeter

79/1

Man City

Wigan

Chesterfield

Preston

Cambridge

Inverness

35/1

Over 2.5:

Leverkusen v PSG

Sheff Wed v Derby

Yeovil v Watford

Chesterfield v Fleetwood

Coventry v Carlisle

MK Dons v Preston

Newport v Oxford

Southend v Hartlepool

Aldershot v Forest Green

Cambridge v Wrexham

50p returns £276

If any of you are on a mobile or tablet you can join up to Betfred here and they will give you a FREE £10 no deposit needed bet, plus a £25 free matched bet afterwards

Just remember to be on a mobile or tablet

Edit - Winner Sports have just done an offer as well for tonight, Join Up Here and they are offering 5/2 on a Barcelona win plus a £25 free bet

I hope these sign up offers aren't your links and you profit from people loosing.

Bastard was having a really good day on the horses, until my double which I thought llooked a good thing holywell /drinkuptrigg has just gone down with the latter horse being pulled up(on the flat) with something wrong, annoying because I really fancied that and it would have paid £70.

Nevermind still up for the day but could havr been so much better.

Bastard was having a really good day on the horses, until my double which I thought llooked a good thing holywell /drinkuptrigg has just gone down with the latter horse being pulled up(on the flat) with something wrong, annoying because I really fancied that and it would have paid £70.

Nevermind still up for the day but could havr been so much better.

Ruined my treble after the first two won and was still in the placepot (although i'm guessing nearly everyone was seen as favs won the first 3 haha). Frustrating. Didn't look good for the horse either. 

£30 on Baltimore Rock @11/10. Should have won last time but for a bad ride by the jockey david edgar, leaving it too much to do, should win now tom scudamore is on it.

Good shout, very comfortable. Travelled strongly, jumped well enough and once asked for an effort dismissed all rivals. Just what you want from a shortish price fav. 

Hope you got best odds guarantee though, went off @ 6/4!