Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

This is a golf bet so i know it wont appeal to that wide an audience but......

Ive had quite a lot of success this week so far on the Accenture Matchplay Golf by single hole betting, and betting the 1st hole to be a half between the two players. Its normally been evens or slightly better, and its quite a fiddly green which doesnt lend itself to being one putted. Players can usually fiddle a 3 wood into the fairway. Its done me well in probably 4 matches so far. (I appreciate there will be wins on the 1st hole in some games, but its been good to me)

my gf has just opened an account on betfair and deposited £10, she has let me loose on her bets as she doesn't know what she is doing. She is buzzing that 'keltic' are winning (think she means celtic) but now shouting at the tele because Chelsea need to score 

i will be in the doghouse if none of her bets come through 

Had all 4 winners on a Lucky 15 today, I was hoping for a big payout - Turns out I've won £75, was hoping for bigger but it's better than a kick in the teeth.

Also had a double that pays about £30.

Was one horse out of getting a placepot so quite gutted about that - 2nd time i've been 1 horse off. Typical.

Like I always say I get good wins all at once then go months moaning about not getting any winners, I just hope this spell continues into Cheltenham :fc:

...Yeah right lol

Had a lovely treble today and the proceeds are all going on tour des champs tomorrow. 11/1 I got earlier. 3.50. Kemp. Won't be anything like that price tomorrow.

Placed. Captain PK may be worth a look. Tipped up by a few and in from 16s to 9s already. 12s in some places. More of a gamble this one but you never know. Might still be scope to back and lay.

don't know if many of you have done this yet but there is about £2,000 of free money to be made from online bookies. no gambling required.

http://www.free-easy-money.com/

I'm up to about £750 at the moment.. takes a bit of time but worth it, 100% risk free.

Folks, just a polite offer to anyone requiring help with making money this way. Its not going to make you millions but certainly a couple of £k. Give me a shout if you need any advice.