Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Thought i'd check out the bet I did last July for this seasons champions / promoted teams. Not looking to bad at the moment...

Chelsea 9/4

Wigan 11/1

Posh 7/1

Chesterfield 6/1

It was a £1 each way accy, So that includes top 2 in the prem, plus promotion from the 3 leagues all count. So far 2 are top and 2 are in or around the play offs. The odds were 2183/1, although Wigan can only get a place thanks to us, Posh are to far behind to win league 1 as well, 2 champions + 2 promotions would return about £27 ish

I had a relegation accy as well but thats not going to come in : Stoke, Donny, Colchester, Newport

Edited by separator

In my league winners bet: (£20 on could return £8277)

Man City - 3rd with game in hand to send them top if they win

Leicester - Top, and 8 clear

Brentford - 3rd but one point behind top and 2 games in hand, 1 point behind 2nd placed Wolves but a vastly worse goal difference

Scunthorpe - 2nd on goal difference, same points as first

Luton - Top and 11 points clear though have played a game more

Bromley - Top by 11 points but have played 3 games more than 2nd

Yesterday was a good day with Scunthorpe closing a 3 point gap but I was gutted to see Wolves turn Brentford over, though at least there's only a one point gap.

Bet365 currently offering me £176 to cash out now.

Edited by archerm
  • Like 2

Liverpool

Newcastle

Spurs

Bilbao

Ath Madrid

Bayern

Juventus

Lazio

Club Brugge

Liege

79/1

Tomorrow:

Hull

Charlton

Fiorentina

Napoli

Benfica

Fenerbahce

50p returns £50

That first one was going very well until Spurs' result. Could well be the only team to cost you there.

That first one was going very well until Spurs' result. Could well be the only team to cost you there.

Liege lost too, was expecting at least one to let me down.

Had 68p in my Ladbrokes account so stuck it on this for Tuesday:

Sheff Utd

Preston

Fleetwood

Southend

Kidderminster

Cambridge

Celtic

returns £92.98

Lazio/Athletico Madrid double. Shit or bust for Bet365, again :rolleyes::mad:

Looks like it's dead then, thanks Athletico :rolleyes:

I fucking hate gambling sometimes.

On the other hand the Bet365 account has been on life support for some months now so was begging to die, couldn't seem to get a decent win but every time it was almost empty it'd win and get me back up to around the £20 mark only to whittle down, this scenario has repeated for months.

Edited by Matt

PANDA BET.

Port Vale

Arsenal

Newcastle

Dunfermline

Annan Athletic

Scunthorpe

Wigan

West Ham

Preston

Arsenal

Man City

Chelsea

Man United

Liverpool 

Spurs

All the teams in bold won.

That four fold paid £159.83 off £5, also had £30 on Leicester and Arsenal in a double which paid £64! 

Gutted with the PANDA bet, was going to have Preston instead of Port Vale but had already had Preston.. Not arsed with the Spurs one costing me as it has benefited Liverpool!

In my league winners bet: (£20 on could return £8277)

Man City - 3rd with game in hand to send them top if they win

Leicester - Top, and 8 clear

Brentford - 3rd but one point behind top and 2 games in hand, 1 point behind 2nd placed Wolves but a vastly worse goal difference

Scunthorpe - 2nd on goal difference, same points as first

Luton - Top and 11 points clear though have played a game more

Bromley - Top by 11 points but have played 3 games more than 2nd

Yesterday was a good day with Scunthorpe closing a 3 point gap but I was gutted to see Wolves turn Brentford over, though at least there's only a one point gap.

Bet365 currently offering me £176 to cash out now.

Best of luck with it again mate. Absolutely fantastic bet and I really hope it comes good for you!

Best of luck with it again mate. Absolutely fantastic bet and I really hope it comes good for you!

Cheers mate, I'm going to stick with it. Hopefully Wolves can go on a meltdown. I'm not even going to start thinking about cashing out until they offer above £500. TBH if it starts going above that level then obviously it must have a chance of coming off so I'd stick with it anyway.

I'll do another update in a few weeks. Interestingly the same bet now would only return just over £500.

Edited by archerm

Lamby bashing aside.... do Charlton actually have a chance tonight? Because they are good value in a 5 fold acca I have compared to Sheff Weds... I was going to do a £3 and  £2 as they are the only game in a 5 fold that concerns me.. hmmmm

Lamby bashing aside.... do Charlton actually have a chance tonight? Because they are good value in a 5 fold acca I have compared to Sheff Weds... I was going to do a £3 and  £2 as they are the only game in a 5 fold that concerns me.. hmmmm

Do it! You won't regret it (well you probably will)

Fiorentina

Napoli

Nordsjaelland

Maccabi Haifa

Lens

46/1

Over 2.5:

Sheff C*ntsday v the mighty Charlton

Espanyol v Villarreal

Benfica v Guimares

Esbjerg v FC Nordsjaelland

Maccabi Haifa v Hapeol Tel Aviv