Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Unlike your bet on 4 draws the other day

Erm... what?

What is everyone's opinions on Dortmund? Zenit's form tailed off dramatically in later stages of their league campaign and they were lucky to qualify in CL as well! Dortmund are capable of winning but they got thrashed last weekend.....

I think they'll draw but I can't decide if to bet on it because I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up looking an idiot should Dortmund turn up and romp them which they're capable of doing. Zenit have been pretty crap in Europe, didn't deserve to qualify one bit. They fell over the line in their group. Qualified with a pathetic 6 points and a 4-1 loss to Austria Wien confirmed it lol

Just checked their team from their loss as Hamburg and it's a pretty strong one. I suspected they'd given up on the league title completely and were going for broke in this.

Mind you that'd be a bit silly as it's very possible they could slip to 4th in Germany. They've tailed right off.

Olympiakos v Man Utd... meh. Man Utd ought to win that really.

What's everyone think of this, 100quid on utd tonight at 11/10 returns £210, then all £210 on Leicester at the weekend if it comes in.

Am I mental, will utd actually win in greece and if they do, will lamby be my curse!!

If losing £100 isn't going to have a big impact then go for it.

What's everyone think of this, 100quid on utd tonight at 11/10 returns £210, then all £210 on Leicester at the weekend if it comes in.

Am I mental, will utd actually win in greece and if they do, will lamby be my curse!!

£100 on an unpredictable team? Kind of say it all really.

Edited by ChickenBoy

Man Utd

Chesterfield

Accrington

Scunny

Luton

Dunfermline

52/1

To be winning at HT:

Man Utd

Preston

Burton

Cambridge

Kiddy

50p returns £70

BTTS:

Preston v Rotherham

Swindon v Crawley

Fleetwood v Plymouth

Northampton v Southend

Southport v Grimsby

Tamworth v Chester

St Johnstone v Motherwell

Airdrie v Stenhousemuir

Albion Rovers v Clyde

Bangor v Airbus

50p returns £68

Over 2.5:

Zenit v Dortmund

Olympiacos v Man Utd

Oldham v MK Dons

Swindon v Crawley

Fleetwood v Plymouth

Scunny v Bristol Rovers

Dartford v Aldershot

Luton v Wrexham

Aberdeen v Celtic

Stranraer v Rangers

50p returns £134

For those of you who bet through Football Accumulator links on Facebook. Out of everyone clicked on the link he's made £46,790 out of you since 31/07/13.

You click a sign up offer or bet offer through that group and it loses = him getting a share of the losses. Please please please don't click his sign up links to bet offers or new accounts if you are going to do it go through the actual site so he doesn't make anymore money!

For those of you who bet through Football Accumulator links on Facebook. Out of everyone clicked on the link he's made £46,790 out of you since 31/07/13.

You click a sign up offer or bet offer through that group and it loses = him getting a share of the losses. Please please please don't click his sign up links to bet offers or new accounts if you are going to do it go through the actual site so he doesn't make anymore money!

HAHA! What have you got against this guy?

Whats the problem the guy's onto something good, people listen to them for tips and he gets paid by the bookies, fair play him he isnt doing anything wrong that i can see.

Edited by goose2010

What's wrong with that? If he's good at something then let him make money out of it. Nothing wrong with that

How many winning tips does he actually tip? Do you not what get at what I'm posting? If you lose a bet through one of them sign up offers part of the money goes to him. Prime example would be someone like Lamby clicking one of those links and loosing a bet you're funding Timms living it's wrong on so many levels.

How many winning tips does he actually tip? Do you not what get at what I'm posting? If you lose a bet through one of them sign up offers part of the money goes to him. Prime example would be someone like Lamby clicking one of those links and loosing a bet you're funding Timms living it's wrong on so many levels.

I could be wrong here but I'm sure you were one of the people that used to rave about them? Apologies if wrong, but I know someone did on here.

I could be wrong here but I'm sure you were one of the people that used to rave about them? Apologies if wrong, but I know someone did on here.

I've spoke about the group I'm in before but that is nothing like Football accumulators at all Bert. I just find it morally wrong that people are funding someone else living by clicking them offer links. If you're going to have that bet at least go straight onto William Hill and do it instead.

Any ideas why Mansfield are priced at 9/5 with Bet365 vs Bury?

Both teams are in the lower reaches of the league but a win would take Mansfield into the top half, and they had a good 1-0 win over Fleetwood in their last outing.

Just seems a very big price for a team at home regardless

Edited by Donut

I've spoke about the group I'm in before but that is nothing like Football accumulators at all Bert. I just find it morally wrong that people are funding someone else living by clicking them offer links. If you're going to have that bet at least go straight onto William Hill and do it instead.

What about if you click a link from an advert on another website? What about the money that goes to them?

All that's different is that it goes to one individual rather than a company, from what I can work out.

Ah right. I knew it was something similar to that!