Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Haha geo, you flukey git.

lol tell me about it.

Now for the next game. Liverpool and Chelsea both have tight defence`s so it should be a boring 0-0. However, as I have stepped in shite I am about to put £25 on a Liverpool 2-1 (11s) and £25 on a Liverpool 3-1 win (22/1). I feel a goal frenzy coming along. :|

lol tell me about it.

Now for the next game. Liverpool and Chelsea both have tight defence`s so it should be a boring 0-0. However, as I have stepped in shite I am about to put £25 on a Liverpool 2-1 (11s) and £25 on a Liverpool 3-1 win (22/1). I feel a goal frenzy coming along. :|

I hope you are right. Gd luck to you ;)

lol tell me about it.

First RULE of betting. Always go with first thought. Second rule of betting, see rule number 1. ;)

First RULE of betting. Always go with first thought. Second rule of betting, see rule number 1. ;)

Very true! At 1-1 I thought i had a chance with the 2-1 if Liverpool pushed on but they seemed to go in there shell and Cheslki were shite.

I bet.......i win fcuk all AGAIN this weekend!!! :angry:

Dont know why i bother giving Mr.W Hill my £6 every weekend!

I suppose Geo will be betting a measly £400 again!!!!

Good luck to all gamblers this weekend!!! :thumbup:

Edited by EVINGTON_RAJ

I bet.......i win fcuk all AGAIN this weekend!!! :angry:

Dont know why i bother giving Mr.W Hill my £6 every weekend!

I suppose Geo will be betting a measly £400 again!!!!

Good luck to all gamblers this weekend!!! :thumbup:

lol "measly" mate but don't forget my gambling now contributes to my actual yearly earnings now I haven't got a "regular job"! The pressure is on but these are the bets for this weekend, they are all guaranteed. :S

Wolves 4/6 - £225 win - I think Blackpool have been fortunate this season so far and Wolves have a quality attacking line-up who will hammer them.

I don`t usually do Premiership in my bets are the usual rules to my gambling is never back a team who is away from home regardless of the odds because the home teams usually get the better of the decisions or Premiership games which are like doing the lottery but I`m going to make an exception.

Wolves, Aston Villa (to beat Fulham 5/6) and West Ham (to beat Wigan 5/6) in a win treble for £75.

I can bet a little heavier than last week because I am playing with William Hills money and if I show a profit, I usually keep upping the stake until it all goes wrong and I need to arrange a bank loan lol

Good Luck all this weekend....

Betchronicle have the game later at 11/1 for 0-0, Silly odds.

Which game?!

Anyway, Wolves came through in the end for the banker bet but West Ham let me down for the treble as Villa scraped a win. Whats worse was apparently the Hammers were all over them after they equalized and should and could have won. Still, its a profit of about £90 I think which pays for todays tickets, food and travel to Leicester from London. :D

A small bet for midweek. £25 at combined odds of 3/1 for a total return of just over £100. I almost know this wont come in because these are the type of games are the ones where the bookies clean up as someone usually is a bet buster or wins but in extra time when the bets void lol. Still, the plans have been set for today. Im in all night gambling on poker and listening to the footy so it would be wrong not to donate some money to Hills on dodgy League Cup footy.

Birmingham V Hereford Birmingham to win @ 1/4

Wolves V Morecambe Wolves to win @ 1/3

Charlton V Stockport Charlton to win @ 4/11

Gretna V Cowdenbeath Gretna to win @ 1/3

St Mirren V East Fife St Mirren to win @ 1/3

Good Luck to all who are having a bet today.

Birmingham

West Ham

Leicester

Wigan

Wolves

Villa

Portsmouth all to win £20 on at 22/1.

Got £2 on each of these:

City to win 3-0, 20/1

4-0, 50/1

4-1, 40/1

Good Luck mate. I also backed Kisnorbo first scorer at 28s for a tenner. Crazy price but then again it may be shite if he doesn't play lol

Hume first scorer, Leicester to win 2-0 - £2.50 @ 50/1 :|

Great price.

Think I may go for De Vries and 1-0 (35/1) and Dudley Campbell and 2-1 Leicester (45/1), but will wait to hear the team first. May even look at Hossein Kaebi scoring...but he is not listed on the website.

Just looking at a few players listed for us on William Hills website and I must admit i'm not the best at naming our reserve squad but know a few never heard of:

Emile Sinclair

Matt Thornhill

Brendan Maloney

Are these some of our reserve player's or is a fuk up on the website?

Hume first scorer, Leicester to win 2-0 - £2.50 @ 50/1 :|

Great price.

Think I may go for De Vries and 1-0 (35/1) and Dudley Campbell and 2-1 Leicester (45/1), but will wait to hear the team first. May even look at Hossein Kaebi scoring...but he is not listed on the website.

Just looking at a few players listed for us on William Hills website and I must admit i'm not the best at naming our reserve squad but know a few never heard of:

Emile Sinclair

Matt Thornhill

Brendan Maloney

I've got loads of bets tonight so fingers crossed.

City to win 3-1 by the way at 18/1

Emile Sinclair

Matt Thornhill

Brendan Maloney

Emile Sinclair plays for Forest. He was in their reserve side that played us last week. The others probably play for Forest aswell.

I've got loads of bets tonight so fingers crossed.

City to win 3-1 by the way at 18/1

Good Luck.

I've just read Hume could be rested so at the moment sounds like my bet could be fooked! lol

Knew I should have waited till I had heard the teams!

Emile Sinclair plays for Forest. He was in their reserve side that played us last week. The others probably play for Forest aswell.

Ah ok, They must have fuked up on the site, because it has those players listed under Leicester.

lol "measly" mate but don't forget my gambling now contributes to my actual yearly earnings now I haven't got a "regular job"! The pressure is on but these are the bets for this weekend, they are all guaranteed. :S

Wolves 4/6 - £225 win - I think Blackpool have been fortunate this season so far and Wolves have a quality attacking line-up who will hammer them.

I don`t usually do Premiership in my bets are the usual rules to my gambling is never back a team who is away from home regardless of the odds because the home teams usually get the better of the decisions or Premiership games which are like doing the lottery but I`m going to make an exception.

Wolves, Aston Villa (to beat Fulham 5/6) and West Ham (to beat Wigan 5/6) in a win treble for £75.

I can bet a little heavier than last week because I am playing with William Hills money and if I show a profit, I usually keep upping the stake until it all goes wrong and I need to arrange a bank loan lol

Good Luck all this weekend....

That flies in the face of the system I bought toward the end of last season!

Of the 13 weeks I analysed it, it came in 11 times and for the recommended £75 trixie(£300) each week you would have netted around ten grand.

Let me know if you want me to send you a copy of the actual system ;)

Edited by Head Honcho

That flies in the face of the system I bought toward the end of last season!

Of the 13 weeks I analysed it, it came in 11 times and for the recommended £75 trixie(£300) each week you would have netted around ten grand.

Let me know if you want me to send you a copy of the actual system ;)

Yeah all the info that may help will be welcomed mate so please send it! :thumbup:

Home wins is usually the best way to win despite the shite odds but there are so many games to choose from in Britain and abroad that we shouldn't be panicking and going for bigger odds away sides. I mean lets face it, even the shite teams win plenty at home and draw a fair few too!

Anyway, the league cup isnt a betting event for me usually but here goes....

My bets are going tats up lol. Wolves and St Mirren losing 0-1 at home, Gretna now 1-1 also after losing and the Champ Clubs Brum and Charlton both two up. Kisnorbo didnt score first and we are getting dicked by Forest whilst players collapse. Why I didnt just go out tonight nobody knows!