Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Reading you are the biggest bunch of wankers ever! lol

Make you think twice about backing home teams against Yeovil. First Forest and now Reading. Will be interesting to see how we fare against them.

Just seen in the paper a ladbrokes offer.

Back Man City to left the trophy (1/7) and if any player scores twice and City lift the cup they'll pay out at Evens.

Not a bad offer. Not sure I'm doing it or not yet and I'm not sure if the offer is only available to new customers or existing aswell.

Back Man City to left the trophy (1/7) and if any player scores twice and City lift the cup they'll pay out at Evens.

Not a bad offer. Not sure I'm doing it or not yet and I'm not sure if the offer is only available to new customers or existing aswell.

Open to anyone, bets have to be made between 8am-2pm. Single bets only, £50 max. Penalty or own goals don't count. Not a bad offer to be fair. Surely Man City will win this!?

http://sportsbeta.ladbrokes.com/promotions

Also Coral are offering Man City to lift the cup @ 2/1... New customers only though

http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices-online/

Edited by separator

Man City 0 - 1 Sunderland.

Open to anyone, bets have to be made between 8am-2pm. Single bets only, £50 max. Penalty or own goals don't count. Not a bad offer to be fair. Surely Man City will win this!?

http://sportsbeta.ladbrokes.com/promotions

Also Coral are offering Man City to lift the cup @ 2/1... New customers only though

http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices-online/

:rolleyes:...Guess who fucking took the offer on?

:banghead:

Looks like Sunderland have won a trophy.

ccumulator (5)Hide Details

Barcelona @1/25Match BettingOpen

Barcelona v Almeria

Juventus @11/10Match BettingOpen

AC Milan v Juventus

Napoli @ 6/10Match BettingOpen

Livorno v Napoli

Lyon @ 19/20Match BettingOpen

Lyon v Montpellier

Paris Saint-Germain @ 4/11Match BettingOpen

Paris Saint-Germain v Marseille

Stake: £20.00Potential Returns: £185.84

Well it was a risk free (:unsure:) bet really, Man City did have me worried, shame one player didn't score twice, but i've got my money back plus about £4 profit.

Think of putting a couple of on Villa, Swansea, Tottenham and Cov.

Unlucky spell over, decided to take up Coral's offer on Man City, 10 quid on 30 back..

Only a 20 quid profit but hell i'll take that after the luck i have had lately, Man City did have me worried though!

Man City 0 - 1 Sunderland.

:rolleyes:...Guess who fucking took the offer on?

:banghead:

Looks like Sunderland have won a trophy.

Haha that's what i was thinking aswell!

Good shout that.

Cheers :D. Not often I go for scorelines and actually put money on it so glad this came in.

Had a 3-1 scorecast but with Toure to score first... nevermind. Had a decent day with the horses so that makes up for it.

Had the same as well at 50/1. Had a couple of quid on it. The other win above made up for it but so close!

Todays bet is.

Villa

Palace v swans draw

Spurs

Madrids draw

Bronby

Galatasary

Not looking great at the moment but only the odd goal in each match and a nice win.

Gala drawing in the last minute. Hope they score for you! Great bet!

Genuinely contemplating giving up.

Thinking i'm gonna try my luck over Cheltenham because I bloody love that week, but i'm getting no where, i'm losing more and more.

I know I said a few weeks ago I needed a break and I did have a break for a week/2 weeks, I need a bigger break/give up all together.

I've said before I can afford the losses and i've always stood by 'only bet what you can afford to lose' but what's the point when nothing goes for me? I'm not even making stupid bets, that's the annoying thing.

Atleast you can justify Lambys losses - They are genuinly stupid bets, mine aren't stupid, i'm just a fucking jinx.

Think that's me done with football for a while put it that way, I may continue with horses, like I say, get Cheltenham out the way i'll see where I am after that.

Sorry once again Stokes, I genuinely feel it is my fault lol the fucking jinx that I am. (Although I did advise you to get on the Rizespor or Draw)

I felt the same way as you did Matt before Christmas and decided to stop betting for a while. I deleted my sky bet app, and didn't even bother looking at betting on anything.

I don't miss it at all and I know it's not a lot but I'm saving myself £20 a week. I did have my first bet this weekend in a long time and it actually won. Though it was only a single on Wigan but the price stood out for me.

Thinking i'm gonna try my luck over Cheltenham because I bloody love that week, but i'm getting no where, i'm losing more and more.

I know I said a few weeks ago I needed a break and I did have a break for a week/2 weeks, I need a bigger break/give up all together.

I've said before I can afford the losses and i've always stood by 'only bet what you can afford to lose' but what's the point when nothing goes for me? I'm not even making stupid bets, that's the annoying thing.

Atleast you can justify Lambys losses - They are genuinly stupid bets, mine aren't stupid, i'm just a fucking jinx.

Think that's me done with football for a while put it that way, I may continue with horses, like I say, get Cheltenham out the way i'll see where I am after that.

Sorry once again Stokes, I genuinely feel it is my fault lol the fucking jinx that I am. (Although I did advise you to get on the Rizespor or Draw)

Don't be daft lol.

Although if you feel you need a break you probably do, gambling can become easily out of control. I usually knock it on the head after cheltenham as i always get carried away, this year i have to be more prudent. ;)

Know the feeling, mine isn't the amount I lose, or miss out on - it's the nature of the way I lose that really irks me. I've been done TWICE in accumulators where one team's been winning and another losing in the last minute - the losing side scores two in injury time to win and the side that was winning goes and draws even later on. Swansea drawing at home to Kuban absolutely riled me too. Such a nothing game and they conceded a pathetic penalty in the 90th.

Lately for me I'm not even coming close.

I've stuck £2.50 on PSG 2-0 Marseille & £2.50 on Ibrahimovic anytime to cover it.

Yeah not gonna bet on anything this week, probably won't bother next weekend, i'll start back with a vengence a week on Tuesday (Start of Cheltenham) see how I get on during Cheltenham, then reassess the situation lol

Certainly staying away from football for the moment, it fucks me over and nothing is going to form imo. Pointless looking at form atm as far as i'm concerned.