Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Know the feeling, mine isn't the amount I lose, or miss out on - it's the nature of the way I lose that really irks me. I've been done TWICE in accumulators where one team's been winning and another losing in the last minute - the losing side scores two in injury time to win and the side that was winning goes and draws even later on. Swansea drawing at home to Kuban absolutely riled me too. Such a nothing game and they conceded a pathetic penalty in the 90th.

Lately for me I'm not even coming close.

I've stuck £2.50 on PSG 2-0 Marseille & £2.50 on Ibrahimovic anytime to cover it.

For me thats why i like gambling, you are usually intrested in the game until the very last minute. I usually only put small stakes on but this weekend have steaked about £90.

Im about £8 down in total and have been in most bets until the very last minute, so i have enjoyed the £8 i have spent :)

Know the feeling, mine isn't the amount I lose, or miss out on - it's the nature of the way I lose that really irks me. I've been done TWICE in accumulators where one team's been winning and another losing in the last minute - the losing side scores two in injury time to win and the side that was winning goes and draws even later on. Swansea drawing at home to Kuban absolutely riled me too. Such a nothing game and they conceded a pathetic penalty in the 90th.

Lately for me I'm not even coming close.

I've stuck £2.50 on PSG 2-0 Marseille & £2.50 on Ibrahimovic anytime to cover it.

PSG 1-0 up with 20 left, Maxwell the scorer.

It's perfectly set up for Ibrahimovic to miss a last minute penalty.

Stick a tenet on Pistorius going down, you'll be onto a winner.

He's 11/8 to be found guilty.

My mate has bet £20 (max bet) on him being guilty with money back if found not guilty.

Could have guaranteed a profit if you put two bets on a the right times, surely?

I've literally just been texting him about it.

I think he can guarantee himself £24 profit.

£20 at 6/5 returns £44

£20 at 11/8 returns £47.50.

An outlay of £40 with a guaranteed return of £44 as well as £20 refund on the losing bet = £64/£67.50 (pending whatever outcome) means £24 minimum profit unless I've totally got it all wrong?

For some reason I put £6 on at 20-1 that Sunderland would be winning at half time and Man City at full time..... £126 - couldn't believe it when Sunderland held on to the lead at the end of the first half!

Had a bet not long back, end of Jan I think, few league/cup winners. 

City to win the League Cup (1/6)

Leicester to win the Champ (1/3)

Chelsea to win the Prem (2/1)

Benfica to win the Portuguese league (5/6)

Barca to win the Copa del Rey (evs) 

City obviously won yesterday so that's one down. We're in from 1/3 to something stupid like 1/10 or so. Chelsea in from 2/1 to 6/5. Benfica in from 5/6 to 2/11 (thank you Porto for being so shit recently). And Barca odds slightly shorter but still even money to 5/6 or so playing Real in the final. 

City won, we look in the bag (touch wood) as do Benfica. I think Chelsea will win the Prem. Not sure on Barca, them vs Real in a final is 50/50 really, as odds suggest. 

Debated cashing out but they're only offering me 2.5 times my stake, let it roll and it'd return at 16s.

Chesterfield

Bradford PA v Vauxhall DRAW

Academica

Lens

St Pauli v Union Berlin DRAW

82/1

Marc Richards (Chesterfield) fgs 4/1 £1 on - Edit: Starts on the bench, hopefully I'll get my stake back then.

Sheff Utd

Rotherham

Crawley

Fleetwood

Glenavon

Angers

96/1

Edited by Lamby

Tonight's H/T results:

Sheff Utd v P'boro DRAW

Rotherham

Cralwey