Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£10 treble on leeds , colchester and watford pays around 75 quid

£5 each way on kisnorbo 1st goal 25/1

50p each way yankee 1st goalscorers

anelka 6/1

noble 14/1

milner 11/1

malbranque 11/1

Ive got a 15 week plan. This plan involves starting with £1 and trying to keep doubling my money every week for 15 weeks. I'll be making bets usually doubles or trebles every week with the odds making around evens. Hopefully I can be successful 15 times on the trot and make a bit of money :P

Today I had Hibs, WBA and Rangers to win, and they all did so my £1 is now £2.59 :D

Had a £2 double on Bolton/Everton + Fulham/Spurs draws---Everton scored in 90th minute,other game WAS a draw

£2 double on Sheff W/Bristol c + Bristol Rov/forest---Bristol city won 1-0,other game WAS a draw

£2 double on Macclesfield/Darlington+ Shrewsbury/Grimsby---Shrews won 2-1,other game WAS a draw

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Ive got a 15 week plan. This plan involves starting with £1 and trying to keep doubling my money every week for 15 weeks. I'll be making bets usually doubles or trebles every week with the odds making around evens. Hopefully I can be successful 15 times on the trot and make a bit of money :P

Today I had Hibs, WBA and Rangers to win, and they all did so my £1 is now £2.59 :D

Havign a double on drogheda and celtic today which will make a solid £5.16 :P

Cheers mate - Kerching. ;)

Lucky :P

Nice one :thumbup:

Had a £2 double on Bolton/Everton + Fulham/Spurs draws---Everton scored in 90th minute,other game WAS a draw

£2 double on Sheff W/Bristol c + Bristol Rov/forest---Bristol city won 1-0,other game WAS a draw

£2 double on Macclesfield/Darlington+ Shrewsbury/Grimsby---Shrews won 2-1,other game WAS a draw

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I hate getting let down by one result, especially if you get done late on. I had a look at yesterdays footy but didn't fancy much so just went on to the William Hill site and tried my luck on the Saturday coupon which also has European Leagues. I didn't know what I was doing but just looked at the league tables and odds to pick 6 sides sticking to picking home teams and ended up going for..

WBA V Barnsley (England)

Lyon V Le Mans (France)

Valenciennes V Metz (France)

Genk V Westerlo (Belgium)

Wisla Krakow V Lech Poznan (Poland)

Osijek V Inter Zapresic (Croatia)

It was a £20 acc bet and all won with the exception of Valenciennes who were 3rd in the French League having won there last 4 games and they were held to a 0-0 draw by Metz, bottom if the league and one point in 6 games FFS!! Barstewards!!

BTW, Well Done Northern Fox :thumbup::clap:

Tonight i've got £2 on Leyton Orient to beat Notts County and Hull Blackpool draw at about 7/1 so on for about 15 quid odd. Seems pretty safe to me. Famous last words.... also got a quid on just Orient to win to cover mesen if it goes tits up :P

Blackpool 3-1

Sevilla 3-1

Orient 3-1

Motherwell 2-2

20p Lucky 15

Blackpool to win

Sevilla to win

Orient to win

Motherwell to draw

£5 acc

Tonight i've got £2 on Leyton Orient to beat Notts County and Hull Blackpool draw at about 7/1 so on for about 15 quid odd. Seems pretty safe to me. Famous last words.... also got a quid on just Orient to win to cover mesen if it goes tits up :P

100th minute or whatever it was! :| Unlucky mate.

Im doing something unusual tonight and thats backing a team away from home and not within the football league lol. Ive put £330 to win £300 with Corals on Stevenage to beat Droylsden in the conference or whatever its called. Droyslden are shite with 2 darws and 4 losses whilst Stevenage are flying, 3rd I think with 4 wins and there last couple of games have seen the opponents get the MOM awards. It looks well over-priced but that may be because they are playing away from home but I`ll give it ago. I can always sell the PC if they lose or draw. :|

100th minute or whatever it was! :| Unlucky mate.

Im doing something unusual tonight and thats backing a team away from home and not within the football league lol. Ive put £330 to win £300 with Corals on Stevenage to beat Droylsden in the conference or whatever its called. Droyslden are shite with 2 darws and 4 losses whilst Stevenage are flying, 3rd I think with 4 wins and there last couple of games have seen the opponents get the MOM awards. It looks well over-priced but that may be because they are playing away from home but I`ll give it ago. I can always sell the PC if they lose or draw. :|

Good luck mate!