Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a massive horse accumulator fail on the back of one horse today, Regal Encore.

Those of you who know me (not sure there are many left) will know I love a bet and its generally water off a duck's back. I end up in profit every month pretty much regardless so its unusual I take anything to heart, but this one has really hurt. Why did I include it?

Had a massive horse accumulator fail on the back of one horse today, Regal Encore.

Those of you who know me (not sure there are many left) will know I love a bet and its generally water off a duck's back. I end up in profit every month pretty much regardless so its unusual I take anything to heart, but this one has really hurt. Why did I include it?

What was the payout?

Onwards and upwards.

Those who dwell, get nowhere. I liked Regal Encore when I picked it. I've looked back and tried to learn from it and I still like it now (discounting hindsight).

Right ground, right distance, right man on board.

Wrong day I guess.

That's racing.

Good luck everyone next week. I might take a little break. Not sure yet.

I need to fvck accys off for good. I don't even come close these days. I had Derby & Barcelona in mine today which about says it all. There's absolutely no logic to Derby losing that.

I had Stranraer for an away win, lost 5-0. Ha.

Also Sheff Wednesday.

Down to the lottery.

Edited by Filbert_Ross