Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

So he's allowed to abuse me but I can't dish it back?

No his was a harmless quip. You just come over as a 5 year old with a chip on your shoulder. Can see why you no showed last week.

People on here give you the benefit (no pun intended) of the doubt lol and thats how you react. Deary me.

Edited by Bayfox

Difficult to find value.

Pumped for Napoli, Dortmund and Sevilla at around 5/1. No confidence in this bet at all-either Sevilla or Napoli will draw. I had to ignore the recent stats-they made for a painful reading.

Edited by ChickenBoy

Difficult to find value.

Pumped for Napoli, Dortmund and Sevilla at around 5/1. No confidence in this bet at all-either Sevilla or Napoli will draw. I had to ignore the recent stats-they made for a painful reading.

If you find it difficult to find value if suggest there's none out there.

Testing the water with football again, had a week off, token bet;

Benfica

Sporting Lisbon

Besiktas

Ajax

Hope no-one's on any of those.

My luck ain't changed then, Fucking Ajax you cunts, I'm going fucking crazy here. Winding me up now.

I'm not even looking to win that much, I just want a win to remind me what it feels like.

I genuinely feel like crying, can't fucking buy a win, I hope Cheltenham goes my way I really do.

Edited by Matt

I had Stranraer for an away win, lost 5-0. Ha.

Also Sheff Wednesday.

Down to the lottery.

Sheff Weds would've been a popular pick with Yeovil's suspensions and Wednesday's form. The Championship really is dead money half the time I swear.

everyone's favourite random bulgarian team ludogorets are about to ruin me for today. money will be returned as it's the usual one team though. 

They were away at second place who they have a point more than. Dodgy one to back.

They were away at second place who they have a point more than. Dodgy one to back.

Yeah I know. They got done by them at home earlier in the season too. They were a nice price and the only real risky one in my acca, others were all like 1/2 or so and wouldn't have been worth it for a small stake so threw em in knowing (hoping) i'd at least end up with my money back. It was either them or Sporting Lisbon who were 4/7 and drew anyway haha. 

Did anyone win a bet this weekend? Results were so unpredictable.

I was close. Had Dortmund, Sevilla and Napoli. Watched Napoli game and Roma was dominating so I decided to cash in only to see Napoli score ten minutes later!

Had £450 on don't do Mondays and £100 thereafter on out philli Vera and boy did they deliver. Now that's some kitty for Cheltenham. Paddy power doing refunds if your horse comes 2nd,3rd or 4th, anyone got any tips for the novices hurdle at 1.30 ?