Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Just looked at this offer, as far I can tell from the t&c's from the£30 risk free offer that it just says you get your stake refunded if you lose.

It don't say it'll be refunded in the form of a free bet.

Shed any light on this for me?

Be good to just withdraw the £30 if I lose.

Edit, i get the offer now ahahaha

Edited by Milton Keynes Fox

Just spoke to their live chat and they said it doesn't have to be a single. Cheers for the heads up on the offer :thumbup:

I've had Leicester -1, Burnley, QPR and Wolves, £30 pays £192.

Ah sorry, for some reason I thought it was singles only

Just spoke to their live chat and they said it doesn't have to be a single. Cheers for the heads up on the offer :thumbup:

I've had Leicester -1, Burnley, QPR and Wolves, £30 pays £192.

New customers only. Minimum £10 stake needed to qualify. Bet can be placed on any sport, market or selection. Single bets only. Multiple bets/accumulators do not qualify. Max free bet £20 even for stakes above £10. Free bet awarded when qualifying bet settles but must settle before closing date. Stake not returned with free bet winnings

New customers only. Minimum £10 stake needed to qualify. Bet can be placed on any sport, market or selection. Single bets only. Multiple bets/accumulators do not qualify. Max free bet £20 even for stakes above £10. Free bet awarded when qualifying bet settles but must settle before closing date. Stake not returned with free bet winnings

https://www.betbright.com/lg/773/190

Click on the link seperator just posted and click on the 'Special T&Cs'. 'Single and multiple bets qualify'.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

I'VE WON A BLEEDIN' FOOTBALL BET!!!!!!!

Not an acca, but a football bet none the less, despite saying I was going to leave football betting alone I was at the stadium and was having a look at the slip and Blackpool HT/Leicester FT stood out at me. 20/1 had £1 on it. Woohoo! I've broke the duck to an extent, just need to win an acca now.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

I'VE WON A BLEEDIN' FOOTBALL BET!!!!!!!

Not an acca, but a football bet none the less, despite saying I was going to leave football betting alone I was at the stadium and was having a look at the slip and Blackpool HT/Leicester FT stood out at me. 20/1 had £1 on it. Woohoo! I've broke the duck to an extent, just need to win an acca now.

That's a really random one to win on too! If you'd said you bet on 3-1 then that'd make sense, but to pick Blackpool HT City FT.

Maybe you should start betting on random shit from now on.

That's a really random one to win on too! If you'd said you bet on 3-1 then that'd make sense, but to pick Blackpool HT City FT.

Maybe you should start betting on random shit from now on.

lol

Well I don't know why but it stood out for me. Oh well, I won, we won, brilliant.

Guest Col city fan

Congratulations Matt..

That's how gambling works... the principle of Operant conditioning. Now that you have had a win, you'll bet again..

10-fold Goal Frenzy. £5 of today's Cheltenham winnings on:

Everton

Swansea

Burnley

Leicester

Sheff Weds

Rotherham 

Tranmere

Wolves

Fleetwood

Rochdale

Returns £2112

As if I was 3 ****ing teams away from that.