Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

For some reason I had dundee in my 5fold acca. Spent most the 2nd half tonight cursing them.

only to see 90+5 on the bbc for Yeovil had ****ed me as well.

Thats my skybet empty. No decent wins in a week now. Do I pay in to keep in the free bet club or just call it a day.

think 15/8 or 2/1 or whatever we're talking now is a ridiculously short price for united to go through personally. 

they were thoroughly outplayed in the first leg and thoroughly outplayed at the weekend. since the turn of the year they have won twice at home in 6 games against cardiff and swansea, and both only by 2 goals so would only see them through to penalties anyway, and they recently lost a shootout at home to sunderland, too. 

ferdinand at the back would make you think they're likely to concede if olympiakos get near their box which would mean united need to score 4. something they definitely do not look like doing. 

they might qualify if they somehow find some form and belief but 7/4 (last price i saw) is pathetic from the bookies imo. 

Betfair offering a price boost of 2/1 on both teams to score in the Benfica v Tottenham game, good value I'd say although Ashley's post above doesn't fill me with confidence noting Tottenham have a few injures but hey I'm used to losing on football bets nowadays it's become standard practice

Maximum of £10 bet.

Betfair offering a price boost of 2/1 on both teams to score in the Benfica v Tottenham game, good value I'd say although Ashley's post above doesn't fill me with confidence noting Tottenham have a few injures but hey I'm used to losing on football bets nowadays it's become standard practice

Maximum of £10 bet.

if you can get their site to load that is