Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Nice one darko, how much is that for?

Turtles Head - I think a lot of them are all still to play for, Wolves got a great result today and I was hoping they wouldn't win.

Only one really wrapped up is Luton. Bromley were so clear only about 4 weeks ago but they lost 4 in a row :(.

Edited by archerm

Nice one darko, how much is that for?

Turtles Head - I think a lot of them are all still to play for, Wolves got a great result today and I was hoping they wouldn't win.

Only one really wrapped up is Luton. Bromley were so clear only about 4 weeks ago but they lost 4 in a row :(.

Was only a pound bet but returned £78 also won another £21 off a pound bet earlier so a good day for me :)

I looked at all of these. In the end, i got a bit greedy, as opposed to a single, ive gone:

Man Utd or draw (1/5)

Herenveen or draw (2/9)

PSV (2/11)

£25 on

Brilliant!!!! Now got £44 or so to bet with after this nice treble came in. Think maybe Rangers at 1/4 v Brechin could be just the job.

I hate myself for doing this, but I'll pick the NJ Devils to beat the NY Rangers today. The Rangers are playing the 2nd of back-to-back away games after a bruising encounter in Columbus last night and I think they're a little beat up.

I'll stick the Sharks to beat the Capitals on that as well (2.88).

I was let down on a 6-fold accumulator which would have won £195 from £5 by...you guessed it...ONE FUCKING TEAM!!!!!

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FLEETWOOD I FUCKING HATE YOU. WANKERS. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:banghead:

I was let down on a 6-fold accumulator which would have won £195 from £5 by...you guessed it...ONE FUCKING TEAM!!!!!

FLEETWOOD I FUCKING HATE YOU. WANKERS. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

no offence, but the amount you moan about bets on here im actually starting to think you like losing on bets just so you can come on here and moan.

I put the money from the treble onto Maria Sharapova at 2/7 to beat Lucie Safarova in the WTA Miami

The idiot has just blown 2 match points and lost the set, so she better pull something out the bag in this third set.

A win would grow todays pot to £59

I put the money from the treble onto Maria Sharapova at 2/7 to beat Lucie Safarova in the WTA Miami

The idiot has just blown 2 match points and lost the set, so she better pull something out the bag in this third set.

A win would grow todays pot to £59

Well, thankfully, pull something out of the bag she did. 6-4, 6-7, 6-2 in Miami to claim the win, and thus swell the pot to £59.

The dosh now moves onto Rangers (1/4) to beat Brechin. A win moves the total up to £73.66

no offence, but the amount you moan about bets on here im actually starting to think you like losing on bets just so you can come on here and moan.

Right ok :thumbup:

I enjoyed my Cheltenham wins, i've enjoyed wins since, but this accumulator loss spell i'm going through is ridiculous, fair enough a 6-fold was asking alot yesterday, abit like lmaby moaning when he losses, 6 games is alot to all be right, but the fact 1 team has done me again sums my football accumulator losses up.

Over the goal fest in the tv games yesterday plus the cardiff game.

Going on over 2.5 in tonights el classico.

As a side note. Ronaldo bale messi and neymar all to score 40/1

No I wont be touching it but that would be something if it happens.

Think it's fair to say my run of losses continues. I think I gotta stop with football, keep chasing it but it ain't happening.

I have got 3 out 4 horses on a Lucky 15 though, they were all short odds, not won a great deal but atleast it's a win of some kind!

Edited by Matt

Right ok :thumbup:

I enjoyed my Cheltenham wins, i've enjoyed wins since, but this accumulator loss spell i'm going through is ridiculous, fair enough a 6-fold was asking alot yesterday, abit like lmaby moaning when he losses, 6 games is alot to all be right, but the fact 1 team has done me again sums my football accumulator losses up.

Happens to me regularly as i'm sure it does to most people who bet on footy accas.  :dunno: