Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Well, thankfully, pull something out of the bag she did. 6-4, 6-7, 6-2 in Miami to claim the win, and thus swell the pot to £59.

The dosh now moves onto Rangers (1/4) to beat Brechin. A win moves the total up to £73.66

And Rangers do the business away at Brechin 2-1.

£73.66 made, and a good time to withdraw the money and start again from a fiver at the weekend.

Right ok :thumbup:

I enjoyed my Cheltenham wins, i've enjoyed wins since, but this accumulator loss spell i'm going through is ridiculous, fair enough a 6-fold was asking alot yesterday, abit like lmaby moaning when he losses, 6 games is alot to all be right, but the fact 1 team has done me again sums my football accumulator losses up.

I also got 5 out of 6. Sheff Weds being the team who deserve to go bust this week.

You got a £4.96 free bet? Bit of specific amount.

Betfred do a competition on their facebook page and if you guess correctly then £500 worth of free bets get split between the winners.

Betfred do a competition on their facebook page and if you guess correctly then £500 worth of free bets get split between the winners.

Ah cool. I was thinking it was a random amount for a free bet.

Stuck my free Sky £5 on a horse earlier @ 4/1 which won, returned £12 from £2.50 ew. Lost £7 on various bits n' bobs on Sky Vegas and stuck the remaing fiver on next weeks qualifying bet...

Legia Warsaw (Won... just)

Fenerbahce (Winning at ht)

Southend v Oxford BTTS

Halifax v Alfreton Over 2.5

will return about £46 

Longshot accy for tomorrow evening :

Arsenal v Swansea

Burnley v Doncaster

Leicester v Yeovil

Reading v Barnsley

Wolves v Colchester

Chesterfield v Morecambe

Roma v Torino

Dortmund v Schalke

Hertha v Bayern

Stuck my weekly Skybet free fiver on, returns £109.11.

I had Zenit, Fenerbahce, Legia Warsaw, Metz and I'm waiting on Banfield, top of the Argentine second division, it's 0-0 at HT and it's live on Youtube lol they'll win this too I reckon. Look comfortably the better side. £1 would return £11.25.

All five games kicked off at different times. If the last of the five lets me down I will be fuming.