Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Amazing odds on Scunthorpe away at Cheltenham tonight, can get 2.62 on Bet 365.

Thinking the below tonight:

Cheltenham v Scunthorpe

York v Torquay

Arsenal v Swansea

Leicester v Yeovil

£20 returns just over £200

Will be chucking £5 on two draws to at roughly 10/1.

Also tempted by Leicester to win/Yeovil not to score at 2.25 and Wigan. Wigan have beat some really good teams away recently! Perhaps Wigan in a draw no bet at 2.10

Didn't end up betting last night as no 3g where I was, small graces!

Will see what's on tonight instead.

Guest lcfc80

You can get Evens with BetBright Here for Liverpool to beat Sunderland. New customers only and £20 max bet but you can do that and then lay Liverpool on the exchanges to lock in some free money

Reckon i'm gonna give a longlist a try, I'll lose regardless of if it was a double or whether it was a longlist acca so may aswell go with a big one offering some decent value on.

Liverpool

Barcelona

Ath Madrid

Real Madrid

Napoli

Juventus

Atalanta

Celtic

Coventry

25/1. Used my free £5 bet. It will return £0.00.

Wow...i'm turning into Lamby. :banghead:

Guest lcfc80

Are Betbright still doing that £30 risk free offer?? Is it singles only or multiples?

they are doing a £20 risk free bet nowbut it isn't valid with the welcome bonus I mentioned above, it's only for singles as well

Reckon i'm gonna give a longlist a try, I'll lose regardless of if it was a double or whether it was a longlist acca so may aswell go with a big one offering some decent value on.

Liverpool

Barcelona

Ath Madrid

Real Madrid

Napoli

Juventus

Atalanta

Celtic

Coventry

You struggle to pick even a small acca...so you start picking even longer odds bets. You seem to know a bit about football...why not just pick singles? Build up your pot to a decent amount.

Liverpool

Barcelona

Ath Madrid

Real Madrid

Napoli

Juventus

Atalanta

Celtic

Coventry

Well that's a tenner wasted for me then lol

Burnley are very good price, ive bet on em...... :ph34r:

I'd have them at about 2.3, don't know why they aren't favourites.

Tempted to stick £10 on Burnley this weekend and if they don't win I get the satisfaction of us having a good result :)

I've gone £10 on Burnley this weekend and £10 on them to win title. Hope both bets lose!

Sassulo v Sampdoria

Atalanta v Livorno

Stalybridge v Guiseley

Catania v Napoli

£22 returns £370.25

Cagliari v Verona DRAW

West Ham v Hull DRAW

£3 returns £32.67

Just cashed out for £24 on the top one, all winning aside from Guiseley who were 2-1 down after 72mins. Thought sensible to just get the money back but will be gutted if they score 2 now. Wish I'd stayed in Serie A!

Nooo they have just equalised in 80th minute, watch them win now....

Aghhhhh they have scored! Gutted! Sick as a Parrot, the cash me out gets me again!

Edited by archerm

Was gonna smash the short favs tonight, had Liverpool, Barca, real, atletico, Juve, Celtic and Monaco. Didn't put it on cos my phone died in work.

Hoping one of atletico or real fücks up or I'll be pissed man.

Just cashed out for £24 on the top one, all winning aside from Guiseley who were 2-1 down after 72mins. Thought sensible to just get the money back but will be gutted if they score 2 now. Wish I'd stayed in Serie A!

Nooo they have just equalised in 80th minute, watch them win now....

Guiseley winning 3-2!

I know Lamby, gutted....although I guess normally probably the right decision considering them being behind on 72mins.

That's £345 I've cost myself tonight and £60 on Saturday cashing out before Reading scored in the last ten...never again!

Edited by archerm

Liverpool

Barcelona

Ath Madrid

Real Madrid

Napoli

Juventus

Atalanta

Celtic

Coventry

So, 7 games have been completed, 7 results have gone my way, with Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid to complete their game (Both drawing atm) which team is going to fuck me over? Or will it be both :dunno:

Or am I maybe, just maybe gonna finally win an acca?! :o

Edited by Matt

So, 7 games have been completed, 7 results have gone my way, with Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid to complete their game (Both drawing atm) which team is going to fuck me over? Or will it be both :dunno:

Or am I maybe, just maybe gonna finally win an acca?! :o

Don't let it be Atletico! Need them to win £39!