Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Sticking with Italian football have made a bet for the weekend on some teams in very good form at long odds.

Sassulo v Roma - 2nd in league playing 2nd bottom.

Celta Vigo v Sevilla - Currently beating Real Madrid. Have won 5 games in a row, 3 being away.

Bologna v Atlanta - won 5 in a row inc away wins at Lazio and Inter.

Lazio v Parma - Lost in last away game 2-1 at Juve but unbeaten in 17 before that having won 5 away games on the bounce.

£23.29 returns £943.79

I will not be even looking at the cash out option this time!

Sticking with Italian football have made a bet for the weekend on some teams in very good form at long odds.

Sassulo v Roma - 2nd in league playing 2nd bottom.

Celta Vigo v Sevilla - Currently beating Real Madrid. Have won 5 games in a row, 3 being away.

Bologna v Atlanta - won 5 in a row inc away wins at Lazio and Inter.

Lazio v Parma - Lost in last away game 2-1 at Juve but unbeaten in 17 before that having won 5 away games on the bounce.

£23.29 returns £943.79

I will not be even looking at the cash out option this time!

Like the look of this

Anyone seen that £1 bet at Ladbrokes from that lad who claimed to have won but he bet on the wrong slip? He thought he won £1 million.

Yeah seen that. Must of been well wet behind the ears to not realise that certain teams wouldn't be 7/2 etc to win certain games.

Would of been a right kick in the teeth when he found out.

Yeah seen that. Must of been well wet behind the ears to not realise that certain teams wouldn't be 7/2 etc to win certain games.

Would of been a right kick in the teeth when he found out.

Yeah saw it on the lad bible, his family were splashing the money on drinks in the pub after his last game finished and the day after they found out he had the wrong slip hahaha

Edited by Milton Keynes Fox

Heinz's are good if you can pick out the over evens selections. Can be risky though because you can't go picking many favourites if you want a tidy profit. That's all I know about it.

A bet I've been doing well on is a 4 or 5 selection Canadian or Yankee goal frenzy, teams to score 2 or more. Odds are decent for the most part at the moment. I stick an amount on the acca and a bit more on the Yankee or Canadian. It's been paying off and I'm clawing back my overall losses. LONG MAY IT CONTINUE.

Liverpool -1

QPR -1

Yeovil

£5 pays £65

Chelsea

Man City

Southampton

£10

Keeping the faith with City...

Scorecast : Vardy, Leicester 2-0. 45/1

Scorecast : Nugent, Leicester 2-1 or 3-0, 20/1

Leicester to win. Tenner @ 7/5

If you place a treble on this weekends Prem matches, BetVictor will give you a free treble bet on the following weekends Prem matches, win or lose. (£25 max, win or draw markets only)

http://www.betvictor.com/sports/en/trouble-free-treble

I know its not right, but ive bet on Burnley as said. Got a fiver on them at 13/8.

I also think that 5/1 on them to win the league is too tempting so i have a few quid on that.

Will soften the blow

I'm tempted to bet on burnley 19/10 and the draw 23/10 small profit even if betting on both. Worth losing a few quud if we take 3 points.

I got burnley at 8/1 before the midweek games. A tenner on just incase.

Tonight:

Schalke

PSG

Besiktas

Tours

Club Brugge

24/1

Chelsea

Swansea

Wigan

Blackburn

Wolves