Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a 15 fold this weekend and about 6 of them came in lol went for one team from 15 different leagues and of course, went for the likes of Chelsea, QPR, Scunthorpe, Monaco, Bayern etc... all who should've won but didn't.

Stuck a fiver on Everton at half time today at 29/20, knew they'd win after they came out of half time goalless despite being largely second best. Stuck the winnings for that on Liverpool so turned £5 into £16 odd. For my standards, that is incredible. I was going to have Liverpool to win with Suarez anytime as well but couldn't find it anywhere.

Filbert Fox running in the 3.10 at Hexham tomorrow for any sentimental backers.

About 13/2 now, worth an each way bet I think.

Just realised I've got an Ante post bet on the Grand National that I placed after last years race. Got a fiver on Teaforthree @ 25/1. Its currently the fav at about 9s  :fc:  Completely forgot about the bet  lol

Waiting on Juventus win or draw for £3900 profit.

I think people would have more respect for your bets if you posted the proof mate, very well done if true... But if you do your betting online, Print screen the page, use Paint to cover up your betting reference and account details, dead easy.

I think people would have more respect for your bets if you posted the proof mate, very well done if true... But if you do your betting online, Print screen the page, use Paint to cover up your betting reference and account details, dead easy.

Well done....? The bet lost!