Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Some nice wins there Turtles Head, dont you feel really anxious when you put those big bets on? Or when you use IE? Hehe

As far as my betting is going, down to 60p and battling to get back up. This is good fun. Winning a 40p bet is damn like winning £100 at this point.

I very rarely bet 3 figure stakes with my own money. I had a good day on Sunday, was a few hundred up. Decided to carry on betting with the profits. Still some nervy moments but if I lose, at least I'm not losing my hard earned cash.

Not sure why I'd feel anxious using IE....but then it took me half an hour to figure out how to take/post screenshots, shows what I know

Edited by Turtles Head

Free 5 quid sky bet on the following treble

Lean On Pete - Southwell, 2:00

Alumina - Southwell, 3:30

Kingscombe - Southwell, 4:00

Returns 57 quid not that matters as A: 1 will let me down or B: All three will! lol

I made a lot of money last year laying horses after I'd told a few people in "confidence" that a horse could not get beat, before lunch time half the town were talking about them, cash in!

so you tell your mates "tips" that are going to lose so you can lay them at a lower price, make a few more quid and all your mates you've given info to lose money? 

you sound like a decent chap. 

so you tell your mates "tips" that are going to lose so you can lay them at a lower price, make a few more quid and all your mates you've given info to lose money? 

you sound like a decent chap. 

Mates?

No just the morons in newmarket who ring my mobile up 30 times a day asking for tips.

You give 1 person a tip and they hand your number out, Everyone knows everyone in newmarket.

Everytime we had a runner, My facebook and mobile would be inundated with constant messages begging to find out if it had a chance.

Wouldnt do that to friends.

I'd get given a tip from someone who thinks they are in the know in one of the bookmakers in newmarket, Everyone that asked me just got passed on that tip...

Most of my bets are backed and layed off anyway, So I get some very good tips.

Equally get shockers though, just need to be careful on your stakes.

Edited by cityfanlee23

Free 5 quid sky bet on the following treble

Lean On Pete - Southwell, 2:00

Alumina - Southwell, 3:30

Kingscombe - Southwell, 4:00

Returns 57 quid not that matters as A: 1 will let me down or B: All three will! lol

Well that bet is already dead! I can now predict what will happen next.... Edited by Chrisuki

Mates?

No just the morons in newmarket who ring my mobile up 30 times a day asking for tips.

You give 1 person a tip and they hand your number out, Everyone knows everyone in newmarket.

Everytime we had a runner, My facebook and mobile would be inundated with constant messages begging to find out if it had a chance.

Wouldnt do that to friends.

I'd get given a tip from someone who thinks they are in the know in one of the bookmakers in newmarket, Everyone that asked me just got passed on that tip...

Most of my bets are backed and layed off anyway, So I get some very good tips.

Equally get shockers though, just need to be careful on your stakes.

One of them towns is it....

One of them towns is it....

Haha yes unfortunately Bert,

The racing community make this beautiful down, but they also drag it down. Can't live without racing, can't live with it.

Seen so many young lads come down to Newmarket with the ambition of achieving their dream of being the next top jockey, only to see them 3 years later, ruined.

Horrible place if you are easily led

Guest lcfc80

Decent offer from Betfair - Join Betfair here and they will give you a massive 3/1 on Bayern Munich to beat Manchester United, best odds elsewhere are 8/15

The beauty of this is if you really fancy Bayern let it ride, but you can easily get the 3/1 then lay Bayern on Betdaq and lock in certain profit, not huge profits but can be free money 

Backing Leeds to score against Charlton at home? hence "all champions league & championship games btts 16/1"

Sorry read someone else's bet as yours lol

Still wouldn't be backing Leeds to do anything right now.

Not a good'un tonight. Today on the horses was nice so managed to withdraw a bit and still have some to play with but think I chose about 6 different selections over 2 footy bets tonight and only one won.

Tomorrow looks easier, on paper...

Time will tell. Gone with my instinct and stuck a mind blowing fiver on what I said. Returns £30 odd.

It's bound to be Bayern that blow it.

Only I could get ****ed over by the best team on the planet twice in 3 days.

Haha yes unfortunately Bert,

The racing community make this beautiful down, but they also drag it down. Can't live without racing, can't live with it.

Seen so many young lads come down to Newmarket with the ambition of achieving their dream of being the next top jockey, only to see them 3 years later, ruined.

Horrible place if you are easily led

So everyone knows everyone yet no-one knows you're selling them down the river?