Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

On

Ludogorets, Sparta Prague, Ajax, Roma, Real an Aberdeen.

Can't remember the odds but I accidentally put a quid on it instead of a tenner cos I was in a rush this morning lol. First two won, second two winning & last two later.

PSG v Chelsea  1-1 AT HT

Hercules v Feyenoord (WON)

Peteborough v Colchester 1-0 AT HT

Kaizer Chiefs v Terrible South African Team WON

Hearts v Aberdeen 0-0 AT HT

£22 returns £251

Apparently Aberdeen are battering hearts but can't get the break through. Not convinced by PSG, Chelsea have been excellent to be honest. They've played much better than I expected.

I'm always on the wrong side of it...I was offered £200 to cash out but just felt it must be my night so stayed in. I've got the cashout option wrong every single time to the tune of now over £650 in 3 weeks.

I'm going to change my strategy moving forward to hopefully avoid these type of situations.

Looking at when I pick teams to win outright this month I've actually got 25/37 (68%) correct which is pretty good.Unfortunately within that I've had 4/5 twice on accys due to last minute goals going in against Hearts tonight and Herenveen earlier in the month. On top of that with Guiseley 1-0 down and 10mins left at Stalybridge, I took my stake back and they scored 2 and won. That one was worth circa £400 I think.

I'm confident with the majority of my selections and they are informed decisions based on stats, I just need to take some risk element away and do more doubles and trebles rather than these 5 folds where I'm getting unlucky at the wrong times.

ahhh....anyway!

Edited by archerm

My Aintree selections that I shall be losing money on today are...

2.00 Activial 9/2

2.30 Silviniaco Conti 5/2

3.05 Ptit Zig 16/1

3.40 Richards Sundance 12/1

4.15 Changing The Guard 14/1

4.50 Western Warhorse 11/4

5.25 Kaylif Aramis 12/1