Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a couple of Yankees at Aintree

Win Yankee

Guitar Pete 7/1

Silviniarco Conti 5/2

The New One 4/11

Warne 4/1

E/W Yankee

Broughton 12/1

Argocat 18/1

Rock on Ruby 12/1

Brunswick Gold 20/1

Well done mate. 

juve benfica porto. easy. 

had juve at half time @ 6/5 in a treble with taylor and chizzy in the darts, just taylor to come. 

not a bad day on the horses at aintree either and 6/7 favs won at wolves tonight, the one won by a non fav was won by a 6/5 2nd fav. easy pickings. 

Well done Scouse Fox. I've decided to go for one final one this weekend but if it doesn't come off then I'll give it a rest a bit as I'm sick of being the nearly man and my profit has been battered this month.

Torquay v Scunthorpe (Bottom of the league Torquay have lost their last three winning only 4/20 home games. Scunny are unbeaten in 24 and are just as good home as away, though they do like a draw! Scunny 3-1 Torquay earlier this season)

Gillingham v Rotherham (The Gills are a mixed bag but Rotherham have an amazing away record unbeaten in their last 7 and 15 home and away. Rotherham 4-1 Gills earlier this season).

Carlisle v Swindon (No win in 8 for Carlisle. Swindon have won the last 3 and have been very impressive beating Preston and Sheff Utd. They have a chance of making the playoffs now too so surely will be pushing for a win?. Swindon 3-1 Carlisle earlier this season.

£25 returns £219

the power caps off a good day's work. 

very glad that europa league treble won cos i always avoid thursday night betting because it is a disaster usually but got suckered in with a bit of today's profit and as soon as i'd placed it i was annoyed with myself but all ended well. 

tomorrow at the races looks harder. all building up to the big one. 

qpr derby double pays about 13/2 on saturday. 

throw burnley in for over 20/1 treble. 

all 3 win and quids in, top two don't we might go up, burnley don't the league is basically ours. 

I have done something bad.

Odds of 95-1 for Leics to lead at HT and Wednesday to win at FT....... feels wrong but couldn't resist a tenner!

I've had a quid on the opposite to happen at 25/1 lol

Fiver free bet on the Polish tank anytime, 10/1.