Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Shouldnt have had Bayern, with eyes on the champios league, theyve ruined the bet today.

Shouldnt have had Bayern, with eyes on the champios league, theyve ruined the bet today.

Meh, probably just broke even on what looked like a seriously disastorous days betting, I had 2nd, 3rd and 5th, although I don't think the bookies I placed my bets with pay out on 5th place :banghead:

That's pretty much it for National Hunt season, flat racing bores the hell out of me so think it's time for a rest now. I may have a dabble on a couple of the flat festivals but this year I am not touching flat racing it's godawful.

Edited by Matt

waiting on inter and sporting lisbon (2-1 and 2-0 up) for a nice 4 fold. this has been a boss week. only been betting quids or two quids on racing/footy/darts as usual but withdrawn well over a ton. hoping for another 30/40 from this :fc: 

Does anybody know why Jarvis's is closed early today? I went to pick me National winnings up and its closed which normally 9:30 on a sat. Do you think the Grand National has completely bankrupted them lol

bookies used to close at 6 cuz it was such a busy day for the staff. all the main high street bookies stopped it when they got greedy on the machines.