Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Just bit of an update on the league winners bet where £20 could return over £8,000

Man City - 3rd (4 points behind 1st with 2 games in hand)

Leicester - 1st (9 points clear)

Brentford - 2nd (6 points behind, 1 game in hand)

Scunthorpe - 2nd (joint 1st, 2nd on goals scored)

Luton - 1st (13 points clear, played 1 game more)

Bromley - 3rd (6 points behind, played 1 game more)

Looks like Brentford will find it tough. Also Bromley are half the team they were....if they have any chance at all they play top of the league Eastleigh on Tuesday night but even that might leave them with too much to do.

Looks very doubtful it will come off now but it has been very interesting! I'd say Bromley and Brentford need to win all their remaining games and if they do...who knows!

Just bit of an update on the league winners bet where £20 could return over £8,000

Man City - 3rd (4 points behind 1st with 2 games in hand)

Leicester - 1st (9 points clear)

Brentford - 2nd (6 points behind, 1 game in hand)

Scunthorpe - 2nd (joint 1st, 2nd on goals scored)

Luton - 1st (13 points clear, played 1 game more)

Bromley - 3rd (6 points behind, played 1 game more)

Looks like Brentford will find it tough. Also Bromley are half the team they were....if they have any chance at all they play top of the league Eastleigh on Tuesday night but even that might leave them with too much to do.

Looks very doubtful it will come off now but it has been very interesting! I'd say Bromley and Brentford need to win all their remaining games and if they do...who knows!

Wolves looking strong.

I would cash out.

i cashed out on my league/cups bet for about 4xs my stake when it became obvious liverpool were gonna win the league and not chelsea. the other 4 were city in the carling cup, ourselves, benfica (who are about a million points clear) and barca to win the spanish cup. all 4 will probably win but chelsea wouldn't have imo so got out. 

reinvested a bit the morning of us v burnley on us, benfica, arsenal in the fa cup, wolves and barca in the spanish cup again. shorter odds than the original 5 and a bit annoyed i didn't throw liverpool in it when they were bigger odds. 

Wolves looking strong.

I would cash out.

I  can't mate. The most I could have got was weeks ago at £170 but ever since they stopped taking bets on Luton there has been no cash out option. Aside from Wolves I really can't see Bromley pulling it back.

Aberdeen

Bilbao

Juve

Benfica

Greuther Furth

11/1

Did stick £1 on Vertonghen anytime but he's injured, ah well, gives me extra to put on more tomorrow

Madrid

Bolton

Wigan

P'boro

Plymouth

Barnet

59/1

Does anyone bet in shop in Will Hill and use the single "Monday Football" and "Friday Football"? I've noticed for the past 3 weeks that these slips keep cutting at least one team from your accy, did a 6 fold to include Spurs on it, but it cut them off and did the 5 fold I posted earlier. Bloody annoying.