Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Lamby treble:

Bayern

Borehamwood

Flamengo

£4 returns £18

Draw HT/Bayern FT - £2 returns £8.67

Lamby £1 on Bayern 4-1 at 16/1

Looking good Brooksy!

Need Flamengo to win and therefore it won't be classed as a Lamby bet :D.

Close!

I never learn with those both teams to score bets.

Whoever's Idea this bet was must be the most loved person in the betting industry. Great bet if it comes in but with the odds so tempting people get greedy (in general) looking for the bigger payout.

Can anybody help?

Won a bet placed at the ground with sportingbet. Looked at the instructions on the back amd it says enter this web address

www.sportingbet.com / claim - leicester

When I enter it it says the page does not exist and theres no instructions how to collect a bet from a slip.

Anybody ever won with them before.

Thanks

Happened to me after the manchester city game dzeko to score anytime with a man city win or something, bet won, did it online like you said but mine said i hadn't won. Went on website and emailed and never got a reply, live chat wasn't any help either. Tweeted them a picture of the bet and they tweeted back saying they "couldn't see the picture" so just gave up in the end, will never use them again.

Edited by Milton Keynes Fox

Had a fiver on Ribery anytime. Goalscorers; Mandzukic, Muller and Robben. About says it all.

Reminds me of when I had a fiver on Bamford anytime in Derbys game against Florist the other week. 5 goals scored, he didn't score then goes and nets within 40 seconds of their next match. Typical.

Reminds me of when I had a fiver on Bamford anytime in Derbys game against Florist the other week. 5 goals scored, he didn't score then goes and nets within 40 seconds of their next match. Typical.

Takes the piss. I was so close to going for Muller or Mandzukic as well.

Happened to me after the manchester city game dzeko to score anytime with a man city win or something, bet won, did it online like you said but mine said i hadn't won. Went on website and emailed and never got a reply, live chat wasn't any help either. Tweeted them a picture of the bet and they tweeted back saying they "couldn't see the picture" so just gave up in the end, will never use them again.

Turns out I was an utter moron!

I was in the concourse where they were doing CPR on that poor man, RIP. I was a little flustered by it so when I came to do my bet I wasn't concentrating fully. I marked X's on my selections in the first boxes thinking I was backing home teams. Didn't read the part that says mark 1 for home 2 for aways and X for draws.

Such an idiot! Teams won really comfortably as wrll

First time I've bet since Feb 7th (minus last week because that was a free bet):

Goals Galore Extra

QPR v Nottingham Forest

Ipswich v Doncaster Rovers

Peterborough v Coventry

Fleetwood v Morcambe

50p returns £126.00

Acca

Southampton v Cardiff

Sunderland v Everton

Bolton v Barnsley

Brighton v Charlton

Derby v Huddersfield