Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Nice one. :thumbup:

I have had a look through the list at http://www.willhill.com/iibs/EN/buildcoupo...hoice=FB1725560 and although there are some enticing so called guaranteed bets, I always come unstuck with International football and one lets me down. With that said, the gambler in me cant help but to have a go lol but I`ll drop the stake to a £30 win accumulator to win £107.45 back.

Ive gone for all home teams with Turkey, Lithuania, Bosnia, France and Portugal. There are some dodgy ones in there as I especially want Scotland to get at least a draw at France as well as Bosnia and Portugal being far from consistent! It would be wrong to be selfish and have money in my pocket when I can hand it over to the under privileged people at William Hill. Every little helps. :|

Oh Dear. Bosnia losing and Turkey drawing lol

Why oh why oh why dont I listen to myself and dont waste money on International football?!

Not only am I now replying to my own messages, I am also talking to myself and having a go for not listening to myself. I think I am nuts. :|

Oh Dear. Bosnia losing and Turkey drawing lol

Why oh why oh why dont I listen to myself and dont waste money on International football?!

Not only am I now replying to my own messages, I am also talking to myself and having a go for not listening to myself. I think I am nuts. :|

It's jsut too tempting isn't it lol win a few and think you're getting good at it, then you get robbed by some dodgy result.

Ive had 50p on Owen fgs and 2-0, and Gerrard lgs and 3-0 £13 and £15 returns respectively :). Not that either of them will come off.

It's jsut too tempting isn't it lol win a few and think you're getting good at it, then you get robbed by some dodgy result.

Ive had 50p on Owen fgs and 2-0, and Gerrard lgs and 3-0 £13 and £15 returns respectively :) . Not that either of them will come off.

I've always hated Ferdinand.

Ive had 50p on Owen fgs and 2-0, and Gerrard lgs and 3-0 £13 and £15 returns respectively :). Not that either of them will come off.

I think more of my selections lost than won lol - Thankfully I didn't bet as much as I do on domestic games but what is annoying is that these International games are all fooked up and you get a high percentage of weird results and I shouldnt have bet a penny on them. Its only the greed that kicked it that forced mw to have a gamble. :unsure:

Unlucky on your bet mate. If only Russia had a half decent keeper it would have stayed at 2-0.

I think more of my selections lost than won lol - Thankfully I didn't bet as much as I do on domestic games but what is annoying is that these International games are all fooked up and you get a high percentage of weird results and I shouldnt have bet a penny on them. Its only the greed that kicked it that forced mw to have a gamble. :unsure:

Unlucky on your bet mate. If only Russia had a half decent keeper it would have stayed at 2-0.

CHasing the bet, never a good thing, especially in international football because as you say, you get so many unexpected results, best jsut to leave well alone. Easier said than done though lol

And yeh I know, I was gutted when he stuck it in lol

I wonder how many people France focked over.

I had £2 on owen to score 1st at 9/2.

If Rio hadn't have scored would've been £13 more. :mad:

Same :(

Nice one on the Owen bet btw.

Probably a fair few would have been done by France, I was considering a bet on a draw thinking scotland might play well and grind out a draw, turns out they went one better :P

Is there a market open for how long Megson will be in charge. Not because I want him out already, I'm not keen on his appointment but I honestly want to give him a chance and obviously want him to do well, but It's more a case of how long I think Milan will be settled for before he decides he wants to shake things up a bit and wants a bit of media spotlight for himself!

Had the first three at Wolverhampton tonight but may have made a boo boo as I did a 3 horse trixie instead of a 4 horse yankee for a change, so although I have £20 on Measured response in the 4th I'll still be gutted :unsure:

I`ll cheer it on for you mate.

Matt, dont be daft! How can you want someone out who has at time of writing this has done nothing wrong?!

Im £110 up on poker today so have stopped. I may play a big comp somewhere online later but for now I have had enough.

Matt, dont be daft! How can you want someone out who has at time of writing this has done nothing wrong?!

Where in the following statement did I say I want him out? I was wondering about the odds because as I said in the quote below, its a case of how long Milan will let it settle until he gets bored and fancies a change around?! I mean come off it 3 years? It's almost impossible for Milan to be or let something settle especially managerial wise for that long, isn't it?! :unsure: 3 fecking months is long enough for Milan.

I'm not happy with the appointment because I believe Allen should still be here but I still want Megson to do well and will give him a chance.

Is there a market open for how long Megson will be in charge. Not because I want him out already, I'm not keen on his appointment but I honestly want to give him a chance and obviously want him to do well, but It's more a case of how long I think Milan will be settled for before he decides he wants to shake things up a bit and wants a bit of media spotlight for himself!

Where in the following statement did I say I want him out? I was wondering about the odds because as I said in the quote below, its a case of how long Milan will let it settle until he gets bored and fancies a change around?! I mean come off it 3 years? It's almost impossible for Milan to be or let something settle especially managerial wise for that long, isn't it?! :unsure: 3 fecking months is long enough for Milan.

I'm not happy with the appointment because I believe Allen should still be here but I still want Megson to do well and will give him a chance.

I did enjoy Megsons little joke about a long term contract though :D