Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Hamza today in Newmarket 3.30! 3/1 or just over. Get on it

Selections for todays Newmarket card, mixed results so far. 20p doubles

1.45 Lacing LOST

2.20 Basem WON

2.55 Seagull Star PLACED

3.30 Hamza WON

4.05 Be Ready

4.40 Fencing

5.10 Hadaatha

5.40 Top Tug

Hamza does the business.. Nice shout K1FOX

Selections for todays Newmarket card, mixed results so far. 20p doubles

1.45 Lacing LOST

2.20 Basem WON

2.55 Seagull Star PLACED

3.30 Hamza WON

4.05 Be Ready LOST

4.40 Fencing PLACED

5.10 Hadaatha WON

5.40 Top Tug LOST

20p ew doubles returned £20.28. Not too bad. Top Tug and Be Ready both had disappointing runs.

Urgh, one of those days. If I backed it, it lost, if I thought about backing it but decided not to it won, if I liked the look of a favourite but opposed it to an 'outsider' because the favourites weren't going the favourite won. :banghead:

I did have the odd winner but nothing decent, I think i'm probably only a couple of quid down, not lost alot just feel sick about what i've described above, so fucking frustrating.

Got to stop backing flat, it's shite, mostly because I don't know what i'm doing, in my theory it should be easier than national hunt but it isn't! And the fact I find it incredibly boring.

People might do find my moaning about losing boring and annoying but believe me I don't want to lose. Obviously.

Urgh, one of those days. If I backed it, it lost, if I thought about backing it but decided not to it won, if I liked the look of a favourite but opposed it to an 'outsider' because the favourites weren't going the favourite won. :banghead:

I did have the odd winner but nothing decent, I think i'm probably only a couple of quid down, not lost alot just feel sick about what i've described above, so fucking frustrating.

Got to stop backing flat, it's shite, mostly because I don't know what i'm doing, in my theory it should be easier than national hunt but it isn't! And the fact I find it incredibly boring.

People might do find my moaning about losing boring and annoying but believe me I don't want to lose. Obviously.

What makes you think we care? Give it a rest, I swear you just copy and paste this every 4 or 5 days

What makes you think we care? Give it a rest, I swear you just copy and paste this every 4 or 5 days

Noted. I'll only post winners, once they've won in future.

Sorry.

Anyone who does take offence could simply just block me, but it's ok, i'll change. :thumbup:

Edited by Matt

Winner - Cittadella v Cesena.

If this is aimed at me, you're more of a joke than I thought. I post plenty of bets up beforehand, including losing ones. I've posted screenshots of my account recently. You probably didn't notice. You were probably too busy crying into the racing post, researching flat racing(which you hate).

It's all banter, keep it up. We've all had unlucky streaks, believe me!

If this is aimed at me, you're more of a joke than I thought. I post plenty of bets up beforehand, including losing ones. I've posted screenshots of my account recently. You probably didn't notice. You were probably too busy crying into the racing post, researching flat racing(which you hate).

It's all banter, keep it up. We've all had unlucky streaks, believe me!

Not aimed at anyone inparticular, you were moaning about me posting/moaning about my losers so i'm being positive and posting my winners. I won't post my bets up beforehand just incase they are losers and then I can't talk or moan about them can I?

Edited by Matt

Not aimed at anyone inparticular, you were moaning about me posting/moaning about my losers so i'm being positive and posting my winners. I won't post my bets up beforehand just incase they are losers and then I can't talk or moan about them can I?

Haha come on. Keep the posts coming, I'm sure you'll get a big win sooner or later. I'm still reeling about PSG on Sunday, ignore me.