Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Fancy Everton today against their former manager. Might cover it with DNB. Thoughts?

Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton pays 6.42/1

Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton (DNB) pays 4.40/1

Liverpool, Arsenal double pays 2.57/1 which isn't bad.

Fancy Everton today against their former manager. Might cover it with DNB. Thoughts?

Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton pays 6.42/1

Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton (DNB) pays 4.40/1

Liverpool, Arsenal double pays 2.57/1 which isn't bad.

Arsenal? Are you sure? You know what happens when you bet on Arsenal lol

Bit unlucky again yesterday.

Did my usual BTTS and win Trixie and got 2 out of 3 again.

Had:

Watford BTTS and win

Forest BTTS and win

Portsmouth BTTS and win

The last 3 times ive done this bet now I've got 2 out of 3, never got 3 out of 3 but making small profits, then losing it on different bets lol

Final post of the day here- (perhaps).

Just for information, this is a double put up by a tipping service today.

Not had a look myself, but for those with a bit of time to check this over, the double pays circa 120/1.

On My Own  in the 3.30 at Cork 12/1

The Green Ogre 10/1 3.55 Plumpton

Like I said in a diff thread I'm not sure on the exact reasons because I haven't spoken with work about it but I'd imagine it's the machines yeah.

There are measures being put into place to protect players of machines, there are manditory and volontary limits for both time and money that players can use, staff have options like having a word with someone who appears distressed, there's gamcare, self-exclusion from the shop and all sorts. But at the end of the day if someone wants to put 500 quid of twenties into a machine in 2 minutes then none of that is going to stop them.

I know where you're coming from, there's loads of shops in town centres across the country. I think they should stop opening up new ones as opposed to shutting down current shops. I work in a bookies in a village type area, not city centre, and it's full of local old fellas who rarely venture out other than to go the pub-bookies-pub-bookies etc. and it's part of the community. Be a shame for places like that to close down imo.

The limit thing isn't what it says it is though, if you didn't know it was there you'd never find it, but like you said the shops in villages are on the whole a good thing it's the fact that there's so many in a small area in town that's so worrying.

Final post of the day here- (perhaps).

Just for information, this is a double put up by a tipping service today.

Not had a look myself, but for those with a bit of time to check this over, the double pays circa 120/1.

On My Own  in the 3.30 at Cork 12/1

The Green Ogre 10/1 3.55 Plumpton

On My Own led most of the way but ran out of steam, The Green Ogre finished 2nd, I backed both £1 E/W and a 50p E/W double, so The Green Ogre's place pretty much wins my money back.

Well, I was wrong about it going off shorter. Very little market support but second at 20/1. Lovely return for e/w backers.

I looked at Bright Abbey before you posted about it, liked the form but ended up not bothering, I was put of by the read up, typical ah? Especially as it drifted out to 20's. lol

Edited by Matt

Not a bad day, I fucked up with my Liverpool bet - I forgot they kicked off early and when trying to get on them they'd already scored so there was no point betting on them.

However I did Arsenal, Leverkusen, Sparta Prague, Benfica. £3 paid £17 but I cashed out for the first time which gives you a 50% bonus (Which I am yet to recieve but i'm chasing it up).

I'm also waiting on Barcelona. I've got Sevilla, Besiktas/Fenebache Draw, Zulte-Waregem Win or Draw, Barcelona. £2 pays £12.91