Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

William Hill giving people free bets due to that power station? Setting on fire yesterday and shutting down their website I believe it effected bet365 and Ladbrokes too.

what free bet did you get? I didn't get one, going to go on and see if I can get one because I wanted a bet on hills yesterday and it was down all day. 

what free bet did you get? I didn't get one, going to go on and see if I can get one because I wanted a bet on hills yesterday and it was down all day.

£10 one. Will find the email for you.

Yesterday our site was unavailable for some time, and we'd like to apologise to you for that. 

On this occasion, circumstances outside of our control caused our site to be inoperable. A local power station fire and subsequent powercut to the whole of Gibraltar triggered a halt to our communications and operations for a short period of time. 

Our site is now back up and running and to show we appreciate your patience and understanding, we have put a £10 free bet in your account to have on the betting event of your choice. 

We’re paying 5 places on the Irish Grand National today and will be offering industry best prices in the Man City v West Brom game on all your favourite markets if you'd like a bet today, but you can use your free bet any time before next Monday (28th April).

Again, we apologise for the break in service and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Best of luck with your free bet.

Andrew Lee,

Managing Director William Hill Online

Edited by Ashley

£10 one. Will find the email for you.

Yesterday our site was unavailable for some time, and we'd like to apologise to you for that.

On this occasion, circumstances outside of our control caused our site to be inoperable. A local power station fire and subsequent powercut to the whole of Gibraltar triggered a halt to our communications and operations for a short period of time.

Our site is now back up and running and to show we appreciate your patience and understanding, we have put a £10 free bet in your account to have on the betting event of your choice.

We’re paying 5 places on the Irish Grand National today and will be offering industry best prices in the Man City v West Brom game on all your favourite markets if you'd like a bet today, but you can use your free bet any time before next Monday (28th April).

Again, we apologise for the break in service and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Best of luck with your free bet.

Andrew Lee,

Managing Director William Hill Online

Would that be available to all william hill customers?

They'll obviously have out the bet in your account down to loyalty and your average stake.

If you've got an account with them and use them every week they'll look after you. If you use them once in a blue moon they'll not bother

I did a Atletico Madrid (BTTS and win) and Leicester (Just to win) double earlier with my free £5.

Won yesterday on Derby, Preston, Man City and Porto.

Here's hoping for some winning bets and Leicester as champions. Also had a first goalscorer trixie on Nugent, Le Fondre and Diego Costa