Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Football bets for today.... (BTW was very tempted in backing us but I`ll continue to uphold my self imposed ban of backing the lads!

£120 on Hull City to beat Stoke at 6/4 with Sportingbet

£40 acc on Hull 13/10, Coventry 4/5, WBA 8/13 and Darlington 7/10 with William Hills

I dont know why I like Hull who basically have a dodgy squad but apparently Caleb Folan is fit for his home debut and Pederson and JJ Okocha are due to start. I just have the feeling that they`ll make home advantage pay after a poor result at home last time against Blackpool. Lets see what happens!

Good Luck all.

Todays winning bet will be

£5 Accie

West Ham 5/6

Leicester 8/13

Norwich 11/10

Yeovil Evens

Hamilton 4/7

Just under a ton ;)

Plus 2 * half a quid lucky 15s

Reading 7/4

Arsenal 5/4

Wigan Evens

Blackpool 11/5

and

Stoke 6/4

Plymouth 5/4

Bournemouth 5/4

Burton Albion 8/5

CMON Citeh :D

Have put a pound on every 3pm kickoff in the Championship today ending up 2-2 at 14/1.

There were two 2-2s in the opening two rounds of games and although there have been none in the last two, there were three 2-1s and three 3-2s in the third week and two 2-1s and two 3-2s in the fourth week.

lol Won £35. Colchester-Charlton and Burnley-Blackpool were both 2-2 and for some reason Corals have paid out on Coventry 0 Bristol City 3 as finishing 2-2 as well. :laugh: So basically I've taken the money and ran!! :D

lol Won £35. Colchester-Charlton and Burnley-Blackpool were both 2-2 and for some reason Corals have paid out on Coventry 0 Bristol City 3 as finishing 2-2 as well. :laugh: So basically I've taken the money and ran!! :D

Llegend.

drinks next time at the Dock. :P

A bad day at the office for me. Two of my 4 selections won, Cov got dicked at home and the main one Hull decided to play JJ on 54 mins and by the sounds of it he han them ragged! I mainly placed the bet on his inclusion as he apparently was awesome for their reserves and by the sounds of it he was great for the time he played yesterday. Ive just checked Match console for the game stats http://matchlive.safc.premiumtv.co.uk/mlex...lubid=undefined and am gutted to see that Hull had 20 shots to Stokes 11 and had 31 crosses to there 14. Reading the highlights bit makes things even worse, especially when I read stuff like.....

66:16 Fantastic shot by Jay-Jay Okocha(Hull) drilled right-footed from right wing (20 yards), over the bar.

82:05 Foul by Jody Craddock(Stoke) on David Livermore(Hull). Deflected free kick taken right-footed by Jay-Jay Okocha(Hull) curled from left channel (25 yards), missed right. Inswinging corner from right by-line taken left-footed by David Livermore(Hull) to centre, resulting in open play. Goal kick taken long by Steve Simonsen(Stoke).

90:00

(0:22) Shot by Jay-Jay Okocha(Hull) drilled right-footed from right side of penalty area (18 yards), missed right.

I kid you not but from what I read on the highlights he was awesoem and nearly won them the game.Maybe we should have bought him after all lol

I am considering your bet fez its seems juicy. Aslong as one is 2-2 your safe as houses.

Not a bad weekend on the gambling front. Said that I didnt make anything on the footy.

Poker is my saviour up £95 woooop. ;)

Ive had a bad week on the footy and this weekend was another expensive one so tomorrow I`ll try to recoup some of the losses on the poker tables. God knows I need some luck lol

My savour Is jockey challenge betting theres normally 8-10 races on a major city saturday racing and the jockeys get points 1st-3points 2nd-2points 3rd-1point

normally put $50 on one in each state 5 in totall gives you an intrest all day each race and ya keep a tally going on saturday have a few and watched all the races ended up getting 3 jockeys up spent $250 got back $960

Do you guys have simialar bets there Cos it pretty entertaining makes you follow every race and it gets pretty tense for the last few races.

My savour Is jockey challenge betting theres normally 8-10 races on a major city saturday racing and the jockeys get points 1st-3points 2nd-2points 3rd-1point

normally put $50 on one in each state 5 in totall gives you an intrest all day each race and ya keep a tally going on saturday have a few and watched all the races ended up getting 3 jockeys up spent $250 got back $960

Do you guys have simialar bets there Cos it pretty entertaining makes you follow every race and it gets pretty tense for the last few races.

Trap challenge on the greyhounds.

Just a few small bets tonight courtesy of Ladbrokes!

I had a small dispute with them settled in my favour tonight :o

1st goalscorer

Djibril Cisse 4/1

Kaka 7/2

Lomano Lua-Lua 6/1

Fernando Torres 4/1

Ruud van Nistelrooy 4/1

Fernando Morientes 6/1

Shevchenko 7/2

35 x 30p Trebles 10p Acc

Olympiakos vs Lazio Draw 2/1

Schalke vs Valencia Draw 2/1

£10 double

Liverpool 5/4

Real Madrid 2/5

Schalke to Draw 2/1

Shakhtar 4/5

£5 Acc

Liverpool 3 - 1 18/1

Real Madrid 3 - 1 9/1

Schalke 2 - 2 14/1

Shakhtar 3 - 1 12/1

20p Lucky 15

Marseille 4/5

Milan 4/11

Olympiakos to Draw 2/1

£5 Treble

Chelsea 3 - 1 12/1

Marseille 3 - 1 12/1

Milan 3 - 1 9/1

Olympiakos 2 - 2 14/1

20p Lucky 15

Phew!

Good luck to everyone else ;)

Just a few small bets tonight courtesy of Ladbrokes!

I had a small dispute with them settled in my favour tonight :o

1st goalscorer

Djibril Cisse 4/1

Kaka 7/2

Lomano Lua-Lua 6/1

Fernando Torres 4/1

Ruud van Nistelrooy 4/1

Fernando Morientes 6/1

Shevchenko 7/2

35 x 30p Trebles 10p Acc

Olympiakos vs Lazio Draw 2/1

Schalke vs Valencia Draw 2/1