Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

There's some extremely good value this weekend. Maybe the bookies think teams will be easing off but I don't see it personally.

Crewe v Preston - Preston currently 2.80

Wolves v Carlisle - Wolves currently 1.57

Leicester v Donny - Leicester currently 1.66

Aston Villa v Hull - Hull currently 3.20

Bolton v Birmingham - Bolton currently 2.50

My pick is going to be unbeaten in 16 York who travel to Scunthorpe. Scunthorpe were terrible last time out against Exeter and will have been partying hard. With Scunny no longer having much of a prospect of winning the title due to other results York at 4s is a tasty prospect.

Edited by archerm

has skybet stopped the free £5 bet?? dont seem to have had one lately

Nope.

You still placing acca's each week with odds of 5/1? Maybe you missed a week and didn't realise? I remember a month or so ago they said if you missed a week, you'd then have to bet £25 on a 5/1 to get back in to the 'club'.

• Like 1

Why are 8th placed Oxford 3/1 away at 22nd placed Northampton on Saturday? Burnley are 3/1 to beat Reading as well. Reckon that's a decent double there, pays 15/1.

oxford are similar to us last year, were looking at automatic at the turn of the year and have won (i think) 2 possibly 3 games in their past 16 or so. now have nothing to play for and have lost their last 3 pretty pathetically. northampton need a point to definitely be safe and won when it mattered at the weekend. 

agree about burnley though, big price, guess it's "nothing to play for" territory but reading are gash at home.