Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Nope.

You still placing acca's each week with odds of 5/1? Maybe you missed a week and didn't realise? I remember a month or so ago they said if you missed a week, you'd then have to bet £25 on a 5/1 to get back in to the 'club'.

thanks yea i missed a week but thought it was £10 to get back in so did a £10 accu. 

Brighton 7.35 Homeboy 14/1.

Is this a good tip or just a punt?

Been on boston bob to win and long run each way.

Plus fletchers flyer e/w and he won at punchestown today.

Edit just realised the time. Well done.

Edited by Bayfox

Just had a nice double in Fletchers Flyer (7.15 @ Punchestown) and Theatre Queen (7.20 @ Cheltenham) did it as my £5 bet of over 5/1 in my SkyBet account, about time I won in that account saying that i'm well up on the free bet club deal.

£2.50 E/W paid £33.44.

Gone for Chelsea/Halifax double in football tonight.

The corners market looks overpriced to me tonight, Atletico +2 on the handicap is just over evens and them to have the most corners is 9/4 in some places!

corners:

chelsea 4-9 atletico

gutted i looked at this, debated it and left it alone. easiest money going. 

Tried Betfair's Cash out feature for the first time tonight  :sweating:

Had £5 on

Celtic under 20's Won 2-1

Notts county Women Won 5-0

Atletico Won 3-1

Halifax Won 1-0  

£52 winnings :) 

Must say this cash out method was so stressful lol , was waiting for the Halifax game to finish and i nearly cashed out at £45 but held my nerve . About shit my self when Cambridge missed a easy chance from 6 yards with the last kick of the game tho  :sweating:

I picked the Rangers, Wild, and Kings to win in 7 games before the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs started, and they all have a chance to do just that tonight... So I've got to have a little wager on that tonight. $5 to win about $34

corners:

chelsea 4-9 atletico

gutted i looked at this, debated it and left it alone. easiest money going. 

Managed to get HT/FT at 9/1 on ladbrokes as well. Great night for the corners. Really appreciated Hazard cutting in at every opportunity haha

quevega and champagne fever both beaten. not gonna be a happy irish punter anywhere in the world. 

Gutted. It's one thing having a loser but its arguably worse looking at a horse and talking yourself out of it only for them to go on and win.

I was looking at the winner of the 1st AND 2nd race @ Punchestown, even wrote the slip out, then screwed it up and opposed them both won, both at odds of 10/1 :banghead:

i had macnicholson because my surname is nicholson lol. only a couple of quid though and most of that has disappeared over the day. 

Well done!

I've gotta start trusting my own judgement and confidence! It's not the first time i've been put of a horse by some write up only for the horse to go on and win.