Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Cloudscape. 15/8. 5.00. N.

And a v small ew lucky 15.

Norse Blues - 3.40 Thirsk

Event: 3.40 Thirsk

Odds: 11/1

Absolutely So - 2.55 Goodwood

Event: 2.55 Goodwood - Goodwood

Odds: 4/1

Kyleakin Lass - 3.30 Goodwood

Event: 3.30 Goodwood - Goodwood

Market: Win

Selection: Kyleakin Lass

Odds: 6/1

Guitar Pete - 4.20 Punchestown

7/1

I don't have any actual tips but I might put a little $5 exacta box on Samraat/Ride On Curlin

read an article on forbes and it's convinced me to do an exacta box.be ****ed if i can find anywhere to do the bet online though. will have to go in will hills or something.

read an article on forbes and it's convinced me to do an exacta box.be ****ed if i can find anywhere to do the bet online though. will have to go in will hills or something.

I think you can do Exactas on the Tote website

Barca

Celtic

Oxford

Rochdale

Brentford

Preston

40/1

Portsmouth v Plymouth DRAW

Walsall v Colchester DRAW

Newcastle v Cardiff DRAW

50p returns £22

Celtic -1

Rochdale -1

Preston -1

Barca -1

50p returns £22

Cloudscape. 15/8. 5.00. N.

And a v small ew lucky 15.

Norse Blues - 3.40 Thirsk

Event: 3.40 Thirsk

Odds: 11/1

Absolutely So - 2.55 Goodwood

Event: 2.55 Goodwood - Goodwood

Odds: 4/1

Kyleakin Lass - 3.30 Goodwood

Event: 3.30 Goodwood - Goodwood

Market: Win

Selection: Kyleakin Lass

Odds: 6/1

Guitar Pete - 4.20 Punchestown

7/1

First leg of l15 wins. Fingers crossed

Yeah gotta say O'Sullivan is the market leader and rightly made hot favourite but there is alot of value in Selby. 5/2, not sure if i'm putting anything on Selby, I was going to bet on him to be Robertson and there was alot of value in those odds too, I'm quite sure Robertson was odds on, based on the betting they were giving Selby no chance against Robertson.

Yeah gotta say O'Sullivan is the market leader and rightly made hot favourite but there is alot of value in Selby. 5/2, not sure if i'm putting anything on Selby, I was going to bet on him to be Robertson and there was alot of value in those odds too, I'm quite sure Robertson was odds on, based on the betting they were giving Selby no chance against Robertson.

06_dyche_1355549a.jpg

chelsea and arsenal @ evs from paddy. surely that can't lose? 

ihtimal in the 1000 guineas too. around 11/1 shot. supreme when winning twice in races in dubai, including their 1000 guineas by absolutely miles. won over a mile on turf at doncaster in a group race last season and has the fitness that hopefully rizeena will be lacking due to no prep run. third last year over course and distance in a group 1 race too, behind rizeena but was staying on well and given too much to do. slight twinge to the tactics here and could go well. pp paying 1/4 odds 4 places so e/w 11/1 hoping for some return at least. 

Had Aston Villa and Southend in a £10 double that paid £56.44!

Todays two bets are:

Arsenal and Chelsea both to win and 4 or more goals in both games @ 12/1

Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid, St Etienne, PSG, Monaco, Bayer Leverkusen and Udinese @ 11/1 

Contemplating a £50 double still. 

move and a half on ihtimal here. 11/1 this morning, small support into 10/1 about 15 minutes ago, just touched 6s and lower and still shortening. 

now halved in price from 11/1 to 11/2. hopefully gonna give us a big run. 

move and a half on ihtimal here. 11/1 this morning, small support into 10/1 about 15 minutes ago, just touched 6s and lower and still shortening. 

now halved in price from 11/1 to 11/2. hopefully gonna give us a big run. 

third by about a length. miss france takes it despite going in the opposite direction to ihtimal in the market! nice place money for the early price mind. 

third by about a length. miss france takes it despite going in the opposite direction to ihtimal in the market! nice place money for the early price mind. 

I had Ihtimal at 9's this morning in a Lucky 15, had 2 winner and 2 places so got about £20 back of a 33p (£9.90 Total stake) L15 I reckon.

Football's shite today, Roma did me, so did another acca and looks like Atletico Madrid, Fenerbache and Chelsea are gonna do me. Terrible, guessing this will be the case for many people though.

I had Ihtimal at 9's this morning in a Lucky 15, had 2 winner and 2 places so got about £20 back of a 33p (£9.90 Total stake) L15 I reckon.

Football's shite today, Roma did me, so did another acca and looks like Atletico Madrid, Fenerbache and Chelsea are gonna do me. Terrible, guessing this will be the case for many people though.

Covered my double at half time in the Chelsea game because they're shit so nothing lost, shame they couldn't win. About even for today thanks to them not doing the business.

Selby is now 11/2 i'm tempted to put a fiver on.

Look, Ronnie is brilliant, and neither were at their best yesterday, I'd say Ronnie was abit better than Selby but it was not his best, yet Selby was playing pretty shit tbh but still managed to keep on Ronnie's tail. There is no value whatsoever with Ronnie are based on the bookmakers odds i'd rather have a fiver on Selby than Ronnie.

Might watch the first frame or two this afternoon then decide. Although if I did that and Selby wins the first frame I reckon the odds will be slashed dramatically.

Edited by Matt