Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Suarez fgs 5/2 £2 on

World Cup Group Forecast:

Brazil & Croatia

France & Switzerland

Spain & Holland

Argentina & Bosnia

Germany & Portugal

Belgium & Russia

322/1

Crystal Meth v Liverpool

Real Showusyadad v Granada TV

Fake Notts County v Atalanta

£30 returns £79.73

Also backed Liverpool HT/FT

£30 returns £54

Gerrard 1-0 Liverpool

£5 returns £180

Edited by archerm

o'sullivan matched at 1.06 and liverpool at 1.01 both for thousands and thousands. some incredibly upset big punters out there. some incredibly happy layers too. 

draw matched at 1000 on betfair in the palace game too. who lays this shit!!! 

So this is the end of Free Bet Club for me. There's no way I'm spending £50 a week to get this, even though some criteria have changed. Not worth it, for me.

The Free Bet Club is changing. From Monday 12th May you'll be able to earn £10 free every week!

Now that the football season is drawing to a close we wanted to make it easier for you to earn a free bet each week, especially now there's less football for your weekly accumulator. So, instead of having to place an acca at odds of 5/1 or more you can now bet on any sport you like on any market you like as long as it's evens or above.

Simply spend a total of £50 with Sky Bet each week and you'll receive a £10 free bet every Monday in return. It doesn't matter how you spend your £50, it could be 5 x £10 bets, 25 x £2 bets or even one £50 bet, as long as you reach £50 in total before midnight on Sunday you'll get your free bet.

There's one more week of the current Free Bet Club to go, so you can still earn a £5 free bet for next Monday as usual. Look out for further details of the new scheme on Monday 12th May, or click below for more information.

So this is the end of Free Bet Club for me. There's no way I'm spending £50 a week to get this, even though some criteria have changed. Not worth it, for me.

Same here, probably gonna close my account now

Yeah it's the end for me aswell, normally I don't close accounts while they have money in, I should but I don't, I just whittle it down and end up with nothing a reason why I should withdraw more, so think i'm gonna withdraw the money (£100) in this account out of principle and won't be using them until they come up with another reasonable offer, e.t.c.

They have been trying this deal ever since Cheltenham and I thought it stunk, it's disgusting and it has the potential to get people into so much shit. I did a questionaire/customer review thing for them just after Cheltenham and I told them that aswell, I didn't expect them to do anything about it but felt I needed to get it off my chest.

So can we still claim a free £5 from a £5 bet this week? Or is it over starting from now?

I have my free £5 bet to use so i'll use that, hopefully win with it then the money's coming out, out of principle.

TBH I think their odds are fairly poor anyway and their offers are nowhere as good as they used to be, I think they got stung by the free bet club which is why they're doing this however I can only see them losing custom through it and really hope they do.

Infact i'll treat it as £100 off my ST, Cheers SkyBet.

Edited by Matt

Yeah it's the end for me aswell, normally I don't close accounts while they have money in, I should but I don't, I just whittle it down and end up with nothing a reason why I should withdraw more, so think i'm gonna withdraw the money (£100) in this account out of principle and won't be using them until they come up with another reasonable offer, e.t.c.

They have been trying this deal ever since Cheltenham and I thought it stunk, it's disgusting and it has the potential to get people into so much shit. I did a questionaire/customer review thing for them just after Cheltenham and I told them that aswell, I didn't expect them to do anything about it but felt I needed to get it off my chest.

So can we still claim a free £5 from a £5 bet this week? Or is it over starting from now?

I have my free £5 bet to use so i'll use that, hopefully win with it then the money's coming out, out of principle.

TBH I think their odds are fairly poor anyway and their offers are nowhere as good as they used to be, I think they got stung by the free bet club which is why they're doing this however I can only see them losing custom through it and really hope they do.

Infact i'll treat it as £100 off my ST, Cheers SkyBet.

Yep, current terms still apply. Monday will be the last free £5 for this season.

Guest lcfc80

Decent offer this if you fancy Argentina to win the World Cup, 888sport are offering 11/1 for new accounts

It doesn't show on the normal site so Join 888sport By Clicking Here and you can get 11/1 on Argentina to win the World Cup plus £88 in Free Bets

This does expire on the 10th May so be quick if you want to take part.

If you are smart you can also take advantage of this offer then 'lay' them on Betfair and lock in certain profit, so basically free money