Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

There's a place fund in the Scoop6, unfortunately my first leg lost but I picked the winner of the 2nd leg. Should have had a bet on it as it won @ 12/1

Ah right, I'm out in the 2nd leg, my selection finished 5th.

Likewise I should have had a E/W bet on my 1st leg selection finished 2nd @ 11/1.

I'm still in the Placepot at Ascot.

gatewoooooood

gave me my first ever legal winner a day or two after my 18th birthday and i've backed him ever since. form reads 13223222 since i first backed him and now a winner @ 6/1. it's been frustrating but can't help but love it. 

son bought the wrong paper home today so went with there naps just incase

had taurus twins 2.45 nots came in at 9/2

now waiting on loving spirit in the 3.50 ascot for a 10/1 single and a 59/1 double!!!! 

hope this turns out to be a great mistake by my son for me. 

Meh, a day of places for me, which is better than nothing, atleast I pretty much get my money back.

Had 2 Lucky 15's on 1 I had 2 places, 1 win and a loss on the other I had 3 places, 1 loss.

Happy about the Scoop6 rollover, this is massive, gonna be around £10m atleast? Has it ever been this big? What is the biggest?

Time to get my mates involved and do a syndicate for the Scoop6 I reckon.

sounds like my day matt. L15 one win three seconds. three consecutive doubles with the first one winning then a second, third and unplaced to follow the winner. 

all good fun though. odd not having a footy acca to check up on through the day though. 

Did anybody else have a bet on certain England players to make the World Cup squad? I did so on William Hill in February but they were unclear as to when the bet would be confirmed - it just says 'To Make The England 2014 World Cup Squad - Outright'... Any ideas? Especially as I've heard that the provisional 30 man squad is announced on Monday and rumours that Hodgson will announce the main 23 on Monday with the 7 back ups. 

Did anybody else have a bet on certain England players to make the World Cup squad? I did so on William Hill in February but they were unclear as to when the bet would be confirmed - it just says 'To Make The England 2014 World Cup Squad - Outright'... Any ideas? Especially as I've heard that the provisional 30 man squad is announced on Monday and rumours that Hodgson will announce the main 23 on Monday with the 7 back ups. 

i would assume (not one hundred percent though) that it will be settled the day that he announces and confirms his 23 to fifa, whenever that is. we might know the 23 come monday but it won't be the confirmed 23 because there could still be injuries etc that mean a different 23 will be our official squad. 

so when it becomes official, but i don't know when that actually is so this post is basically no help haha. 

Anyone had a bet on eurovison ? 11/3 for the favourite isn't bad. Normally don't watch it but might watch the results come in now

Had 7 pound on a liverpool , Man City . Sunderland treble at 3/1 for tomz too

Had a bet on Ukraine to finish in the top 4 (2/1) and Russia to finish last (33/1), political betting to match the voting  lol

struggling for an explanation as to why the top two in france were 9/5 & 5/4 respectively. both won. easy. 

Nice betting, Monaco left it a bit late though.

I've got this bet on the go still, 2 down 2 to go. 11/1

Inter WON

Villarreal WON

Derby

Barca -2

Final bets for the Premier league

Palace

Everton

Sunderland

11/1

Suarez hat-trick 9/1

yeah they did. they were better throughout though but was a relief they bagged it towards the end. 

had them in a double, then a treble with marseille who drew :(. had inter, villareal & those three french teams too which would've paid a nice sum but like i say, one draw. 

i'm already on palace, sunderland & arsenal in a treble, pretty similar. agreeing that palace look nice odds considering how bad fulham are! 

4 wins and 1 place on a 5 way horse acca. Place was 2nd by a neck. A neck away from £2000! Pointless little return, still profit I suppose.

RE the England squad...noticed that cleverley is 3/1 to be included. He's been in the past 11 squads picked apparently. Good odds. For the record, I don't think he should go. Adam Johnson at 12's too, worth a small bet??

Nothing to play for. Man U are 9/5 and Arsenal 6/5 today aswell might be worth a double.

Yeah I know but it's not even like they had a cup final on their mind like arsenal or had been shit all year like united. People like Ibra, Lucas etc aren't even saving themselves for the WC via they're not going. Just seemed very big.

I'm on arsenal for sure today. Think I'm siding with Southampton though, guessin Roy will be there again, last chance to impress and I'm about 90% sure united actively don't want to finish 6th and get Europa league. Think we could see an even younger more experimental squad than they put out midweek.

A both teams to score bet represents best value for me today. With only two games really having some sort of meaning, results will be quite hard to pick I think.

Coral offering Man City at 3/1 to beat West Ham. NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY £10 MAX BET

BetBright offering EVENS for Manchester City to win league £20.00 MAX BET

Sign up with the offer at top of website then go to PREMIER LEAGUE OUTRIGHTS back Manchester City at 1.01 then rest of winnings will be credited within 24 Hours.