Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

i picked three horses in the first at york because pp were refunding 2nd and 3rd. picked out the 1 2 3 and didn't back the £856 tricast! fúckkkkks sake.

Like I said the other week and I think you agreed, it's worse than backing a loser isn't it?!

Unlucky mate.

i picked three horses in the first at york because pp were refunding 2nd and 3rd. picked out the 1 2 3 and didn't back the £856 tricast! fúckkkkks sake.

:( I feel sick god knows how you felt!

Guest Col city fan

Had a few quid (and luckily ONLY a few quid) last night on Preston. And they were fookin woeful! Just lumping it up to big Kevin Davies and looking for flick ons.

Rotherham were a much better side and the final should be a good one. The only saving grace was having Gally as anytime goalscorer.

Tonight, Im on Fleetwood.

So, who fancies Arsenal to win tomorrow, by a few?

Unfortunately I do.

SportingBet are offering a 25% bonus if they score twice, 50% bonus if they score three and a 100% bonus if they score 4 or more.

So £10 would normally pay £14.44 but if they scored twice it would pay £18.05.

I think that's pretty good tbh and I think they will score atleast 3, tempted to put more than £10 on it but you know what happens when I bet on an Arsenal game (They do the opposite of what i've backed)

If they did lose, it worth £10 really, the amount of ripping I can do and it'll be over 9 years without winning a trophy. Win win really, Although I would probably back the draw aswell just to cover everything.

Arsenal win i'm happy I won the bet.

Draw i'm happy I won the bet.

Hull win, Brilliant, just brilliant!

I think this offer is open to anyone - I just had an e-mail from them.

Is that a tip or just a fancy The People's Hero? I do like that horse I must say, not too keen looking at the form though.

Edited by Matt

Guest Col city fan

Arsenal

Barcelona

Dortmund

£4 returns £36.40

Giroud FGS/Arsenal 3-1 - 33/1. £2 on.

Ive had Arsenal, Barce, Dortmund too

Ten on