Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

A few early bets on the World Cup....

England to reach the quarters 7/2

Portugal to reach the Semi's 4/1

Top scorer - Ronaldo 14/1

Top scorer - Aguero 16/1

...and...

Croatia to beat Brazil in the opener 11/1. Pressure will be on the home side, has to be worth a quid or 2 at 11/1. Optimistic maybe but you never know.

The Brazil game is where you'll lose your money mate IMO. I think they'll be on fire. Looking forward to it.

The Brazil game is where you'll lose your money mate IMO. I think they'll be on fire. Looking forward to it.

Probably, only stuck £2 on it though. To further my mug punting credentials i've had a small bet on...

Athletico Madrid

Derby v QPR DRAW

Rotherham

Fleetwood

£1 accy + 20p L15

Guest Col city fan

Probably, only stuck £2 on it though. To further my mug punting credentials i've had a small bet on...

Athletico Madrid

Derby v QPR DRAW

Rotherham

Fleetwood

£1 accy + 20p L15

I've gone:

Real

QPR (to win, but not neccessarily in 90 mins)

Rotherham

Fleetwood

5 on, pays 25

Guest Col city fan

Both teams to score.

England to get knocked out on penalties at the World Cup 7/1 might be worth a bet.

In the quarters? Yep could be.

Personally, I doubt we'll get out the group if I'm honest.

You gotta fancy a South American side this year and I can't see far past Brazil.

Good day on the horses so far, 4 winners out of 5. Unfortunately only all smallish singles but £50 up for the day so far,

£30 on red pike 3.05hay

cheers hadnt got a paper today and was itching for a bet. only a fiver on but was price boost at 1/1 so quick fiver and my betting addiction had a fox lol

Good day on the horses so far, 4 winners out of 5. Unfortunately only all smallish singles but £50 up for the day so far,

£30 on red pike 3.05hay

landed a double in the last two races, went and had a look through the results so far today to see what i'd missed, 10 favs, 1 2nd fav and an outsider of three have won in 13 races! bookies nightmare out there today it seems. seen a few slips floating round twitter of favourite backers collecting thousands off not much outlay. bit sad i was busy earlier now! 

i really want to back atleti but can't do it. real are a better side and ronaldo will be up for this more than any other game he's ever played imo. real price doesn't interest me alone though and can't call the play off. might play around with some kind of ronaldo bet or see what the specials are for the match, will decide tomorrow. 

landed a double in the last two races, went and had a look through the results so far today to see what i'd missed, 10 favs, 1 2nd fav and an outsider of three have won in 13 races! bookies nightmare out there today it seems. seen a few slips floating round twitter of favourite backers collecting thousands off not much outlay. bit sad i was busy earlier now! 

and in goes another fav. anyone casually having a punt on a rainy friday here could've raked it in for the bank holiday weekend. madness.