Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

i really want to back atleti but can't do it. real are a better side and ronaldo will be up for this more than any other game he's ever played imo. real price doesn't interest me alone though and can't call the play off. might play around with some kind of ronaldo bet or see what the specials are for the match, will decide tomorrow. 

Can't disagree to be honest. Ronaldo might not be 100% fit. I wanted to add Orient in but not too keen on betting for different days. Could win 2 and then see it all crumble the day after.

disappointing odds all round on ronaldo. 20s best for a hat trick which is way too low considering atleti's defence. 7/2 for motm is tempting but dunno if it's tempting enough. 

Can you bet on Unnamed Favourites in a Lucky 15 in shop?

Basically I did a Lucky 15 in shop today and did unnamed favourite for the 2.15 @ Catterick.

I asked the lad who has only just started if I could do this and he clearly wasn't sure and responded by 'i'm sure I can sort something out for you'. I suppose I should have asked the management to make sure but I was quite badly hungover so couldn't really be bothered.

I see no reason why I can't do this but i'm not sure now. Probably won't matter anyway, probably won't win lol

Can you bet on Unnamed Favourites in a Lucky 15 in shop?

Basically I did a Lucky 15 in shop today and did unnamed favourite for the 2.15 @ Catterick.

I asked the lad who has only just started if I could do this and he clearly wasn't sure and responded by 'i'm sure I can sort something out for you'. I suppose I should have asked the management to make sure but I was quite badly hungover so couldn't really be bothered.

I see no reason why I can't do this but i'm not sure now. Probably won't matter anyway, probably won't win lol

you can in hills. 

anyone involved in the scoop 6 today? 15 million including bonus fund, will it be won?

I've had a go, as I have the last few weeks.

I know Jack about horse racing tho.

Gotta be in it to win it though ay.

haha yep. tbf the last 2 or 3 weeks you've probably had a better chance knowing nothing about racing and just blindly picking random numbers :D 

I've had a crack on the scoop 6 aswell. Run with Pride up first. Come on you beauty!

Do you have to get a win or place in every race?

Edit : Run with Pride was third last. I'd only just started dreaming about the speedboat and caravan. Shit!

Edited by BoneDog

Still in the place, but no doubt that will change shortly.

Weather ruining todays racing, again.

Put it this way i'll be lucky to break even on current bets.

Thinking of putting £25 on Real, if I place it via the PP Messenger they'll match it with a £25 free bet.

£20 on Real returns £43. Bet365 are doing an offer that if you match your bet with an in-play bet they refund it if it loses so will be putting something random on in-play.

Rotherham v Leyton Orient

Burton v Fleetwood OVER 2.5 goals

£10 on returns £54