Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

if you're looking at 8 grand profit then just lay it and make like 5 grand profit either way. if you're looking at 8 grand return from a massive stake then cross your fingers and hope for the best 

if you're looking at 8 grand profit then just lay it and make like 5 grand profit either way. if you're looking at 8 grand return from a massive stake then cross your fingers and hope for the best

I covered it with a couple of score lines straight after this post. Made £4000 profit so can't complain.

I covered it with a couple of score lines straight after this post. Made £4000 profit so can't complain.

Just out of interest, which scores? And how much on each?

I guess you did 1-0 & 2-1. Normally around 7/1. So, including your initial £700, to get £4000 profit, you must have put £950 on each score line?

Edited by Turtles Head

Round 8 £7 returned £141 minus £23 for other bets.

Happy with that.

swear i saw on odds checker the highest odds they said you could get on froch round 8 was 8/1. some kind of special deal?

i had a tenner on groves last night but betvictor said money back if theres a knockout. so even though i lost i cant moan.

EDIT: I got my free bet through from them. did a few bets with it to try and change it back from freebet money to real money:

Neymar Golden Boot 10/1

under 2.5 goals brazil vs croatia 1/1

nadal to win the french open 5/4

also bet spain, portugal and belgium ew for the world cup the other day. not bad odds. 

then i saw spains team......can i have a refund?! lol

Edited by ramboacdc