Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Got £5 accumulator - Liverpool to beat Sheep, Arsenal to beat Brum, Watford to beat QPR and West Brom to beat Scunny. Come on boys, do the bizzo!

Got that the wrong way round i think.

Liverpool will have done many people's accumaltors today.

Some pundits were backing Brum to draw, after all the chopping and changing that Rafa does. 9/2 as well.

I forgot to post my bets so I`ll look like a right liar posting after the event but i`ll do it anyway lol. I did 3 bets, two accumalators of 6 sides, one domestic and one European and a single bet. The single was Wolves to beta Norwich at 8/11 and that came in and I had £220 on it to win £160. Unfortunately, the two accies went tats up. All won in the domestic footy one apart from Rotherham who drew after leading and Southampton who got dicked despite rallying to 2-2 against 10 men. The European one was so close that it hurts. The only side who let me down was Gent in Belgium who drew and the other 5 won. I ended up £60 up as the accies were £50 each. I worked out that had I put £50 on each selection from both accumulators that I would have actually won a total of £350. I may well do smaller stake wins instead of these accumulators where I seem to get one or two of the 5 selections let me down.

I hope you lot had decent days on your bets.

I had £1 on 2-2 in every championship game. 3 games ended 2-2.

Stake £12

Return £46. Safe ;)

Same here pal. It could have been a lot more as well had there not been some last minute goals in the 3-2 games.

It really is working so far, cheers Fezley!!!!!

There are so many goals being scored in the Championship at the minute. I'm tempted to see if you back each game to have 4 or more goals scored in them, because there are so many that are 2-2, 3-2, 3-1, etc.

Same here pal. It could have been a lot more as well had there not been some last minute goals in the 3-2 games.

It really is working so far, cheers Fezley!!!!!

There are so many goals being scored in the Championship at the minute. I'm tempted to see if you back each game to have 4 or more goals scored in them, because there are so many that are 2-2, 3-2, 3-1, etc.

I know bet 365 always do that. You can either over 1.5 over 2.5 or over 3.5. So you would want the later. Usually at least 2 or sometimes 3/1. I think.

Just been looking at the midweek betting and i notice Chelsea are away at Hull in the CC.

Hull are priced at around 5/1 and i'm just thinking with the current goings on at Chelsea, and with Hull doing ok maybe they're worth a little punt.

I'm sure Chelsea won't put a full strength team out, so Hull could just do the business.

Just been looking at the midweek betting and i notice Chelsea are away at Hull in the CC.

Hull are priced at around 5/1 and i'm just thinking with the current goings on at Chelsea, and with Hull doing ok maybe they're worth a little punt.

I'm sure Chelsea won't put a full strength team out, so Hull could just do the business.

Cud be worth a few english pounds. Whats the draw?

From tipping Chelsea away against Man Utd to saying they'll lose to Hull in the space of a day. That's one heavy mood swing! :D

(I think it was you, I can't be arsed to check)

Think the opposite might be true... could see a demolition of Hull in my opinion.

From tipping Chelsea away against Man Utd to saying they'll lose to Hull in the space of a day. That's one heavy mood swing! :D

(I think it was you, I can't be arsed to check)

Twas me Fez.

I know it is, but as they say "Football's a funny old game"

For the cup matches, when you pick a team you wanna bet on, you have win lose and draw right - i take it the win lose or draw is for 90 minutes, because there effectively cantr be a draw in the carling cup can there?

And its the same with this 2-2 one that a few are doin (in the cup)- does it count for just the 90 minutes, or is it extra time aswel??

Edited by Mickey

For the cup matches, when you pick a team you wanna bet on, you have win lose and draw right - i take it the win lose or draw is for 90 minutes, because there effectively cantr be a draw in the carling cup can there?

And its the same with this 2-2 one that a few are doin (in the cup)- does it count for just the 90 minutes, or is it extra time aswel??

Im not doing the 2-2 bet tonight. ONLY CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES!

Might have £3 on

Blackpool to bt Southend

Fulham to win

Arsenal to bt toon.

5.3/1

Depends what teams they are looking at putting out though.