Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

How old are some of the people on here.

Seriously?

If you want to bet and tell us what you've staked then just be honest.

No-one is impressed with bull-plop.

I'll tell you what I laid on England tonight... £20 quid.. the first time I've ever bet on England before. And I'm glad I cashed-out when I did. You could see Ecuador starting to have a spell.

Haha I did exactly the same Col, except I was literally just pressing the cash out button as that big Ecuadorian smashed it in from 30 yards.

Added Italy ht/ft to two of my acca's to round them up to 10/1. There is no such thing as free money!

Managed to get 3/1 on England to score both halves.

You can get Chile to score both halves v Aus in their first world cup game at 13/8. Seems like crazy odds to me, looks like the aussies are being overrated by the bookies.

Says the man who has made an account in the name of a Leicester City legend, remove your account now.

lol

Thanks for taking your time to look at my profile by the way.

Anyway I've had a Banksy bet, £3000 on England, Belgium. But if one team loses I would have only had £300 on it, if both teams lose I would have only put £30 on it.

lol

Thanks for taking your time to look at my profile by the way.

Anyway I've had a Banksy bet, £3000 on England, Belgium. But if one team loses I would have only had £300 on it, if both teams lose I would have only put £30 on it.

Steve, I told you to delete your account. It's a command, do it now.

Anyone got any tips for tomorrow at Epsom? Some for Saturday would be nice too, can't do much research while I'm there.

Not a tip as such but i've gone for... 

Madame Chiang (12/1) in the Oaks

Sennockian Star (9/1) in the 2.15

Shot In The Sun (10/1) in the 5.20

£1 ew Patent + singles

Gregorian (5/2) in the 2.45

Parbold (5/2) in the 4.45

double + singles

Edited by separator

if it wasn't a friendly then hell yeah. not sure about piling into anything @ 4/5 in a friendly. 

I've got 2000 on a Croatia Greece double, unless they both lose then it was £2.

Gone for Croatia, Croatia -1 at half time, Croatia to score both halves, Croatia to win both halves.

Pile into 1-0 Australia lads.

Diabolical first day at Epsom for me. Only had one horse place, and that was in a win only bet  lol. All down to Orchestra in the derby tomorrow. To take my mind off it I did next seasons outright winners four-fold. £2 each way, no doubt that'll be 4 quid flushed down the kermit  :rolleyes:

Liverpool

Wigan

Orient

Luton

£2 ew pays £24,599.44

Guest Col city fan

Fookin Germany!

Had a nice few quid on them winning the first half against Armenia. For it to end up 0-0 at half time. Then they go and score 6 in the second half!

:angry:

Talent e/w @ 8/1 2-40

Orchestra ante-post, ante-ante-post, today. The lot, have followed this horse for a long time, a bit miffed Ryan has chosen Chaucer but let's hope he's made a bad decision, Sheamie rides Epsom well, so happy enough with how things stand. Currently 16/1, still looks a massive price. Had £30 on True Story as well, simply based on how Fallon has spoken of the horse, even in defeat in the trial he was unswayed, not something you attribute to the King, and given he gave his filly a bit of a stinking ride yesterday, fancy him to come good here, just a case of whether the horse is good enough or not, even if it's not Kieren can carry a horse over the line at Epsom.

Edited by Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot

As mentioned many times I'm not a fan of flat racing in the slightest but I've had 2 small bets on the Derby. I've included Australia in a lucky 15 and I've had £2 e/w on Western Hymn (Really do fancy this horse to win but my previous form on flat racing says it will probably finish rank last).

Also had a email sent to me by coral with a price boost - England, Argentina, Belgium, USA @ 4/1. I was looking at placing that bet down the bookies but it offered no value whatsoever but at 4/1 I'm keen.