Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Anything can happen in these races. Western hymn looks a great E/W shot here at 16/1 and Kingston Hill looks the biggest danger in this race but my money has to be on Australia who has impeccable breeding from former Derby winner Galileo and Oaks winner Ouija Board and finished in front of Kingston Hill last time out, should win this race in style, poor price but can't see him getting beaten here!

I've had £2 e/w on Western Hymn (Really do fancy this horse to win but my previous form on flat racing says it will probably finish rank last).

:crylaugh: I think it did finish rank last didn't it?

Edit - nope, it finished 6th.

Meh not bad on my lucky15, I won't be rich of it but I had a loser a place and 2 winners on it so it'll get my money back I should think which for me and flat racing is a good result.

Edited by Matt

Nearly did an e/w double on Addictive Dream and Romsdal earlier 20/1 and 25/1. Both placed which would have paid out pretty well, but I changed my mind on both and went for Seeking Magic and True Story on a whim, which paid nada. Wish I had a bit of hos knowledge.

shit day at epsom, had australia though.  templegate got me 3 out of 4 in a lucky 15 at hexam also, no likey let me down for the last one :( 

gone with his lingfield selection for another lucky 15 and 1 at newcastle

1. 7.15 NewcastleNo Win No Fee @ 4/1
  2. 8.55 LingfieldGlennten @ 7/4
  3. 6.55 LingfieldDaylight @ 15/8
  4. 5.55 LingfieldIcandi @ 7/2

never hit 4 winners yet :(

I fell , went for that offer too. Good luck.

Which one? The Coral or PP? I was going to do both but knowing my luck England, Argentina or Belgium would **** up and both bets would be ****ed.

Likewise, good luck.

Just had a look how the games I have bet on are getting on and apparently the Belgium game has been interrupted, anyone know why?

Edited by Matt

Which one? The Coral or PP? I was going to do both but knowing my luck England, Argentina or Belgium would **** up and both bets would be ****ed.

Likewise, good luck.

Just had a look how the games I have bet on are getting on and apparently the Belgium game has been interrupted, anyone know why?

Hail the size of golf balls.

Likewise, good luck.

PP offer.

Come on Spain and Belgium.

Guest Col city fan

Cashed out again tonight on England.

Had a four-fold on Belgium (just), Spain, Argentina and finally England.

Really thought that we didnt look like scoring so got out.