Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I had an acca with Rum and Butter, Goldie Horn, Rizeena, Gabrials Hero (to place), and Adelaide. Would've been able to pay the mortgage off if Adelaide has won.

If Adelaide was the last to run that must have been hard to take.

Unlucky.

Had

Argentina

Germany

Nigeria

Thinking of going for:

Belgium

Algeria

Portugal

A word of warning, I'm also considering this, saying that i've been reasonably successful with my world cup betting.

I say i've roughly won 60% of my world cup bets, possibly a bigger percentage.

I am considering betting on Algeria win or draw though, it does half the odds of the treble though.

The place fund paid out £61.20 to 769 winners yesterday. 1 winner of the win fund @ £163,696

Meh, not too bad I guess then, would have been nice to win, very welcome but atleast it's not a huge win that 1 horse lets me down on.

Meh, not too bad I guess then, would have been nice to win, very welcome but atleast it's not a huge win that 1 horse lets me down on.

The place fund for the previous week was £3868 as there was only 12 winners

Edit : the place fund has paid out over a grand a few times in the last month (almost £5k on 31st may). I guess mostly favs won in this weekends legs for only a £61 payout

Edited by separator

Had a good week got myself into a nice bit of profit both World Cup and racing wise then got bored after work last night and lost it all spinning that devilish old roulette wheel. Well done Will.

Had a good week got myself into a nice bit of profit both World Cup and racing wise then got bored after work last night and lost it all spinning that devilish old roulette wheel. Well done Will.

lol 

I just put £10 in roulette and won £70.

Fancy a go on the two World Cup games tonight but not sure which way to go yet. Acca or goals galore extra.