Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I fancied Brazil and Columbia, wasn't sure whether to bet on the double but went in the bookies and as I walked in Betfred were pushing the double out to 3/1. Huge value I thought.

Just hope it happens - The only thing I can see letting it down is one of the games going to extra time.

Another one of those everything I touch goes to shit day then regards betting :rolleyes:

Mind you after not touching flat racing for weeks I did today, that's put me in a bad mood with betting. Why do I bother! Wait till jumps! FFS, need a word with myself.

got the forecast up in the 2.20 paid about 40.00.

fugue runs in the eclipse today, so many class horses as per for her to beat but cannot back down now. hope she does it again the beautiful animal.

got the forecast up in the 2.20 paid about 40.00.

fugue runs in the eclipse today, so many class horses as per for her to beat but cannot back down now. hope she does it again the beautiful animal.

I'm on Night Of Thunder in that race @ 5/1

I'm on Night Of Thunder in that race @ 5/1

got every chance. still waiting on a decision on kingston hill re the ground etc. could make a case for most the field tbf, pretty open group 1 but i've backed the fugue through thick and thin and can't stop now. i'd rather back her and lose than not back her and watch her win haha.

Unlucky ScouseFox.

For once I didn't believe the hype, for once I opposed the pushes, thank fook I didn't touch The Fugue, infact I didn't bet on anything in that race.

I was looking at Trading Leather who finished 2nd so spose i'm kicking myself there, but quite happy with myself that for once I didn't believe the hype, i've been stung to many times, i'm learning. :unsure:

just frustrating more than anything that everyone let the leaders and pacemaker get away. when a 100/1 shot pacemaker who's purely there to be overtaken finishes in the places you know a lot of people have got a lot wrong in that race.

ahh well, couldn't not back her, think i've backed her in every race she's ever ran, had some boss wins including @ 7/1 at ascot a few weeks back, had some massive disappointments mainly because the way she is ridden she often runs into trouble but can't blame that today, simply didn't ever get going enough to challenge.

few world cup bets tonight and i'm out the game for a month or so due to holidays and stuff anyway, hopefully break on a high later.

Guest Col city fan

Bloody betting! Ive got shite at it.

Had an afternoon off today and sat on bet365 having random bets on football matches over the globe. Not one of them bloody won! What are the odds on that? 6/7 bets, 6/7 losses!

:angry:

Edited by Col city fan

Europa League Qualifiers tomorrow:

Shakhtar Karagandy

RNK Split

Differdange

Rosenborg

Inter Baku

Aberdeen

Brommapojkana

Diosgyori

MYPA

Sligo Rovers

50p returns £107

Got 10/1 on Paddy Power for the commentator saying 'The Famous Trophy' and 7/4 on them mentioning the 7-1 score line.

Printing money.

Is it both bbc and itv? "Benefit of the doubt" is a Townsend Classic and it's 40/1.